Ren'Py Abandoned Deserted Island Dreams [v0.42] [DeDagames]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
It would be nice to re-render the entire game with correct settings, and polish the story a bit but the diversity of options is great. Keep up the good work

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Well I love this game the renders may be iffy but the story options have me hooked, and NOT too dam wordy moves quite swiftly but not too fast (some of the grammar is difficult / confusing but again not too bad). If Sarah is on Estrogen and wants to get pregnant regardless of who with shouldn't she be banging at least three times a day at least (I hope) roll on the update YAY!!

Reactions: Pyrrical

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
That's nothing the devs or the "normal" users like us can change, so please annoy the mods and the admins to give you this tag and stop flooding the game threads with these endless discussions.
get used to seeing these there's like 4 rejected request thread, 1 went a bit too far as to get a tag for every NTR type but the mods keep shutting down a potential option to reduce page upon page of fluff.

Jul 23, 2018
This game has a better story and more sex scenes than his previous work the Models need some work but aren't a real problem.

But for Marxs sake please fix the Typos I stop fapping everytime I read one.

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
1st I Love this game in ALL its glory 2nd On Nymph path she should get it at least three times a day or else she is not rely a nymph on holiday, 3rd I CAN NOT stand or understand all the moaning about NTR content take it or leave it END OF but people have to moan they, moan less about incest and seem to crave that, just look at the endless list of patches ( so conclusion :- no body should knock you partner but its OK to knock off your son / daughter ???)

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I like the plot and the choices that yo can take.....but the game needs to improve the artistical part too much

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
I would just like to write some constructive critasism of the inital preview as I can see most of the posts here are NTR haters... The game looks very similar to an abandoned game called Living with Laura (same models or engine used both wife and dustin are basically identical to first game) which was a VERy NTR focused game. This game seems to have various paths opening up cheating both wife and mc, swinging monogamy etc. but as it stands atm the game is 75% NTR and 25% non NTR which will only appeal to the small minority of users that really enjoy that type of thing. I suggest expanding the loyal "normal relationship" route alot more and adding a herem route where the mc activally tries either to befriend/bed all the girls and try to make as many wife fucking / herem scenes as you make swinging /ntr cuck scenes so you maximise the audience the game appeals to. here are some other suggestions I think would improve the game which could be easily implemented as the game is in the first release.
1. Allow at the start us to name the mc ( makes players far more connected to the games they play if they have some control over the mc who they are etc.)
2. As above while we are customising the wife add an option to customise the mc as of right now we are given a smaller than average dick .... that goes well with the small dick cuck route humiliation blah blah .. but it isnt realistic in the least.
3. Add another birth control option at start morning after pill and give the torch by default to pleople that choose this I find it impossible to believe in a "normal relationship" of a married couple loves you and thinks you are the one (ingame affection reference) absolutely bans you for creampieing her on ALL routes.... it makes no sense at all I played the loyal husband avoided all ntr and when I finally got the option to creampie her in the forest she hated me for it and ran off mad ????????dafuq? yet if i roll back and pick for the old guy to swap and fuck her she isnt only happy he creampies her she jokes and laughes about it after .... this makes no sense and is offputing for anyone looking to avoid ntr. I know you are pushing for the game to have a chance for the mc's wife to be impregnated by one of the other men on this holiday but on the "normal relationship " and the herem route ive suggested the impregnation should be heavely in the mc's favor unless for example she finds out your cheating lying to her and she revenge fucks someone later on in the holiday while drugged drunk and upset at you .
4 I would change the behavior of the wife it makes sense on the cheating and cuck route for the wife to be the one wearing the pants in that relationship but it makes no sense at all to be treated like shit and a 2nd class citizen on the monogamy/ normal relationship where utmost respect and fairness is expected especially when it comes to swinging no swinger alive goes to a swapping party that doesnt trust their partner.
5. Add in a more varied set of fetishes for those that remain loyal for example if you keep max affection with the wife on the "normal relationship" or can keep your herem shinannigans hidden from her could include the drugging mechanic already present to make her really horny but more open to experiment with the mc doing things outside of her comfort zone like flashing ,public sex where they could get caught or the extreame of that openly fucking her infront of everyone at the party.
6. i know its early but add stat pages for all the women as if you can ward off the single guys from your wife you can keep track of how they are doing with the other ladies and have events where you activly hinder or out right screw up their chances with the other girls so they either stay loyal to their man or you take them for yourself.
Dont get discouraged I just think as a first iteration has a good story and has alot of potential but as it stands right now it will only infuriate the majority of non ntr people and without expanding on the non ntr sections of the game wont get anywhere near the popularity of games that include alot of fetishes such as everyones well known favorite eva kiss's good girls gone bad . I will keep an eye on this and will see how it progresses.

Last edited:

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Pretty great. More content in this 0.1 than in most 0.5s. Renders are a bit lackluster but you get used to them after a bit.

Pretty odd that you can't change your name. I really strongly suggest that you give us that option if it isn't too late to go back and change it.

The english mostly has grammatical errors but there are some dialog with really bad syntax errors, to the point that its difficult to understand whats even being said. If possible, you should see if you can find someone to proof read.

Overall, I'm really looking forward to the next release.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I don't know why but when I started the game, I expected an easy and crappy game and I must admit it was a real suprise.

Many routes, several options to start with, I can't wait the rest.

One word about the graphics. With characters, well, as many others already wrote, it has a charm, ok, no problem. But with some other aspects, like the ocean, it's often like a 30years old video game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yo if you are looking for romance games, do yourself a favor and don't play this. At least not yet.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes