VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desi Milf Seduction [Parts 1-4] [Kirsess]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
lol the funny part is that desi & other south-asian women are pretty racist towards black people in general, i know its a shitty ntr game but at least make the bull of a realistic race/culture.
Completely agree.

Isn't part of the point of a scenario like this, to at least make it a bit realistic so you can actually get some feelings by relating with the protag? In this VN the lady almost immediately starts cheating and having sex outside her house, killing any suspense.

Reactions: fevelite

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
If I have to come to this thread to deal with any more shit starting due to genres or attacks on uploaders simply sharing content on this site, you're getting warned and thread banned.
Okay, please just don't kill us we have families :)

ftikk

Jul 28, 2019
Ok,

Dear developer can you make all this mom-ntr games merge into games so we don't have to download 6 different games separately thanks.

Yours well wisher,

-A cultured man

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Is this.... Impure 2.0? Only difference is this dev appears to have finished his games however he is asking for cash for the same carbon copy rinse repeat game... I honestly don't care about ntr it's what ever but when dudes are asking for cash when they make effortless and copy paste games it irks me.... I will admit I haven't played it yet it's number 3 on my list to get to when I finish some games today but this dude has made like 3 or 4 games and dropped em on this site in less the 24 hours and it is each the same story and that concerns me we had a nice solid streak going of not having leech devs I don't want it to be broken...

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2018
If i could do that, it would have been done by now. But what can be done is people shutting up and stop attacking uploaders who do all the fucking work around here and make sure that there are mirrors on every op, that they're reuploaded when needed, that games get updated and posted on the latest updates page, and a lot more, as well people as yourself seeing the name of a dev or a genre they don't like and moving on with their life.
Somebody get Dependable_223 some ointment for that burn lol.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
seems like eveyrone here just wants to be a white man in every sex game...
Bruh don't pull the race card I don't give a fuck what color the dude is I just want a good game.... Which this is not... After playing 3 of his games now it is the same damn thing over and over with different Daz3d models... This dude is the new Impure makes the same formula games with little to no effort and then wants you to give him money for just tweaking a story mildly to fit the new models he has... That is shit game making nothing to do with the color of a characters skin it's just lazy and bad development..

TCMS You know very well I have been VERY strong in my opinion that certain devs should never have their games uploaded to this site not saying this guy is there on that list....Yet... At least he finishes the games how ever short and copy paste they are but when guys like the dude who makes Death Star Trainer and Impure and Brozeks&Co are allowed to have any space at all on this site makes me actually seething mad... Considering how badly their games are made/abandoned and how much they fleeced bamboozled and out right robbed people on this site as well as others.

I don't attack uploaders those guys do gods work imo and don't get enough thanks they are the true work horses of this site no no I attack DEVS that DESERVE the wraith of Infamy because they have been proven to be trash humans and scamming turds... Also when devs be combative for having their work critiqued in a constructive way also is a good way for me to rev the engines of the hate machine.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Rejoice and celebrate NTR lovers :) I will just imagine that I am the bully and there will be no problem

537283_source.gif

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes