The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks, muttdoggy! You're always a lifesaver when I update all my games!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh, yeah, BOSOBS - if you have not yet seen the Anaxverse after all these years of me making massive interactive novels, then you are in for a real treat! I highly recommend playing it or any of my finished titles!

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Oh, yeah, BOSOBS - if you have not yet seen the Anaxverse after all these years of me making massive interactive novels, then you are in for a real treat! I highly recommend playing it or any of my finished titles!
its 10 GB so i dont see how i can download it

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Due to the context of the plot and the content of the graphics, it should be under the horror tag. :eek:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/01/242811_BEGiggle13.jpg
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/01/242817_BEMountainHarpy6.jpg

rKnight - I figured it out. The mods put Fantasy, but I did add Horror! And, you're welcome! I think all my Anaxverse interactive novels are at over 500,000 words total now!
I'm glad I could contribute something through this thread. I wish you luck on your endeavors. ;)

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe something happened when Muttdoggy uploaded it? The zip file for me is just over 1 gig (1.03 gigs), so that's odd. I'll try downloading it too and see what is causing it to become 10 times bigger! lol

rKnight - Definitely my games would be in the fantasy/horror for sure. The mods put those tags there but I'll see what I can do!

Reactions: rKnight

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
BOSOBS - I just tested his uploads, but they appear to be only 1.04 gigs like my own copy on my computer of this older version.

rKnight - I figured it out. The mods put Fantasy, but I did add Horror! And, you're welcome! I think all my Anaxverse interactive novels are at over 500,000 words total now! And, I am finally also building Unity games based on the huge amount of world-building lore I have created over all these years! The Unity game that I am hoping to have a reeeeal nice demo of probably before Halloween is:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-idea-slugs-and-bugs-conversion.25679/

Anyway, I love creating and sharing all my hard work!

Reactions: rKnight

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Some sites calculate the bits differently so that's why there's a variance in size. Linux based systems calculate space differently than windows and even in windows, there's 2 different calculations to show the space of a file.

Reactions: The Anax

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
some drawings looks good some ridiculous
is the game full of more ridiculous art then good?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
BOSOBS - At this point, I am going to assume you're a troll. So, best wishes on finding and enjoying whatever it is that you do enjoy.

Darkmetal - Yeah it's down to only two interactive novels- Giggle Night and OSAS. We will have to see what the patrons vote for next when D:BB is finished. Clowns or Succubi... Anyway, yeah, check it out! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
It seems like i can't continue on the forest ?
When i try to click on the red text it, well, it does nothing

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Timendo - I checked my Discord for bugs (back when this was the new release) and there was a report of this. We discovered it was happening because the player saved their game while on the hunt and was then loading their game. This knocked all the variables out of whack, and led me to an idea which is implemented in the new current Patreon version, and will eventually be released when that version goes public.

In short, I had played so many games in the community over the years where in order to see the Bad Ends, a player had to lose. With D:BB probably having 50 or more Bad Ends, it dawned on me how flawed this designed was, so I designed a Bad End collection (like how my Character Unlocks work if you've played my finished projects). Now, there is no need for more than one save file and no need to lose on monster hunts because as of the "Sewers Hunt" version (it's the update after this forest one), if one succeeds in a hunt, all the Bad Ends unlock on a menu and one can watch them as many times as they like!

Anyway, I believe you likely saved and loaded your game which cannot be done on a monster hunt. Once you head out, you're in it to win it! (Or still lose it in this current public version!)

Jan 15, 2019
My inventory is empty unless I'm at the House of Haggle. So when I go monster hunting I can't use anything but if I'm at the House of Haggle I can, which is pretty useless because I don't need to use them there. I checked known bug fixes and there's nothing there about this.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
dirtyoldmanlol - That's because in all these months you are the very first person to ever report that. I have no explanation of why that is happening to you, particularly.

I looked at other HTML games just now, and other than clearing your history and cache or ensuring you have Cookies turned On, I am not sure why your browser is not remembering the variables.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
dirtyoldmanlol - That's because in all these months you are the very first person to ever report that. I have no explanation of why that is happening to you, particularly.

I looked at other HTML games just now, and other than clearing your history and cache or ensuring you have Cookies turned On, I am not sure why your browser is not remembering the variables.
Interesting, maybe I'll start over again and see if that helps

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I will be doing a live developer Questions & Answer session tomorrow August 24th, 2019 starting at 1 pm MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME (USA Time Zone). If you are unsure when that would be based on your location, simply Google "mountain standard time" and it will show you what time it is for me. This live dev Q&A is covering what I have spent this month working on- Slugs and Bugs: Conversion. So, if you are interested in getting some sneak peeks or have questions regarding this project, please join me tomorrow!

This is the link to the Discord where I will be discussing it. I will be in a voice chat, but only I will be talking to answer the questions. In the SBC Chat Text Channel, you can ask your questions, and I will also be showing concept art and some of the actual graphics from this Unity game, so if you have wondered anything about Slugs and Bugs: Conversion this is your chance. If there is still time afterward, I will answer questions about D:BB or anything else you like.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes