mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I do not undestand devs that try to be politically correct in erotic games by including ugly women... I get the ugly dude part but what fun is in banging ugly women or better yet, to watch others bang them?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
femdom sounds like a gay route too
fellas, is it gay to be straight

That's not the issue here. The issue is the influx and huge increase in NTR activity to the point where it appears to be unnatural, as if bots are liking the NTR games to push the agenda. That's all. And we are talking Netorare here, not Netori. It's just strange in comparison to what it was like only a month ago, bro. It spiked for no reason at all. Just very strange. Take it for what it's worth. Some of us were just pointing out the oddity of it all.
Just like the huge influx of vanilla activity since the site started? Not everything is a conspiracy. :KEK:

Last edited:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Interesting vn. I had trouble understanding some of it - the translation could be better. Thanks though.

Mar 23, 2021
Another dev thinking their game content should be hidden behind a pay wall.
The PUBLIC version does not contain the adult content of version 0.1.1. The full version is for patrons! THX
Can someone move that warning to outside the release notes so people don't waste their time downloading 1.5GB of garbage?

Also, does anyone have the full version they can share instead of this "Public version" garbage?

Mar 23, 2021
DesireForFreedom-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Reposting the "Public Version" as a torrent is no help.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
With this update (v0.1.1), the game has lost a few tags and all the related scenes. Unfortunately, these were the most interesting for me.

Personally, there's no interest in downloading this none-update.
• No new scenes.​
• Almost ⅓ of the scenes deleted.​
• Several fetishes/tags deleted.​

This version went straight into the garbage can and I reinstalled the old one. As the game has lost all interest for me, I'll wait for the next update to make up my mind. Either the author corrects the problem and I'll follow this game again. Either he keeps his crappy idea of censoring everything and this game will disappear from my devices and my mind for good.

P.s.: That kind of mentality will never persuade me to subscribe. I completely understand that the author saves a few scenes for his sponsors, but not contents entire. In fact, I've already unsubscribed from an author because of it.

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
It's like the dev is trying his hardest to put people off playing his game.

It's the weirdest thing in my 5 years on here.
I think what he wants is for people to throw money at him and he treat us all like we are stupid. The biggest mistake he did was putting his game on here and then behind a paywall.

The bad thing is that there are people paying him.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
why is the game not in the latest updates feed?
Games can only be promoted to "Latest Updates" once every 2 weeks. Last update was about a week ago, therefore I'm assuming it can't be promoted again for another week.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesireForFreedom-0.1.1Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Antonik
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes