Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I can see her dominating her husband. But once in another beautiful city, she can not cope with the temptation of another man, which she dreamed of all her life. I love complicated stories) I can see the mundane in real life. That's why I named my game that way. Thank you for your advice!) I will start to reveal each character in the future. For me, creating this 0.01 version is a huge job. I'm still learning...
so its her story and not the boss?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
This looks like some NTR tripe from screenshots, are there tags missing?
Despite my hesitation I checked it out and wife treats husband like dirt then goes to a job interview and blows the MC who is not her husband. I'm assuming this guy is going to be a bull and the husband is going to get cucked the way it is presented and set up. But right after wife gives MC a bj at her job interview it ends. So either she's gonna leave husband for MC or cuck husband and be a demeaning disrespectful wife.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Not the first and not the second option) She won't leave! )
ok but it's still missing tags for instance cheating. even if the couple agrees to these actions it's still cheating by definition and she was disrespectful to husband right from the start... So maybe use the spoiler option to post some planned tags to give possible readers an idea of what it is. Also in the intro it was stated that the couple is going to have fun with MC from time to time that leaves a lot to interpretation but from your reply above makes me think husband is going to be blowing MC as well. Not kink shaming anyone but definitely not my kink neither is swinging. So I am still uncertain how you define what's going to happen and I understand you don't want to spoil things prior to a release but like I said at least give the reader a somewhat clear definition of what's what so they don't get surprised by something they don't care for. I understand you might be new as a dev but at least clearly define your tags, that's a fair request I think. Good luck but it's not for me.

Reactions: GNK games

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Why would they do that 60% of the audience would run for the hills thats why every 90% of Dev's that makes games with ntr, cheating, swinging, group, female domination sneaks it in to see what type of feedback they get before moving forward.:WeSmart: :ROFLMAO: Thats why I myself always let you boys take one for the team before I try it out go Team:giggle:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I understand the part about corrupting the wife. It makes sense if the MC wants to "steal" her from her husband. But I have a question...

Will the whole game be based on corrupting the wife? I mean if it will be a corruption where we degrade her, force her to do things that she does not like and that is to be consensual, etc. Where the goal is simply to fuck her and make the husband a cuckold and he actually enjoy it. Not that it bothers me, actually. I'm not that much into netori or cuckold (not even if the MC is the one to do it) but it would be very interesting to see a game well done with this theme.

Or, at some point in the game, we'll have the chance to take a more vanilla/romantic approach. To truly romance her, to "steal" her to have a romantic relationship with her. (Yes, I know that said like that it doesn't sound very nice) :KEK:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.06]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.06]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************

of Desire for Freedom [v0.05]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.05]

********************************************************************************

of Desire for Freedom [v0.04P]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.04P]

Last edited:
Reactions: GNK games
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes