Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
You could write a developer note to be added at the bottom of the list (genre, installation, change-log, *Develepor Note*) in which you explain what type of NTR this game has. There are no seperate tags for NTR types, and adding NTR in the genre list without explaining what type might lose you people who will asume its the "being cucked" variant instead.

Also, maybe get a moderator to help you out with how to do stuff, they might be able to explain some ways to add what you need.

Reactions: GNK games

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
GNK games i added for you the dev note spoiler
put there in what erik said which kind of NTR this game will contain or general infos what you wanna do and what comes next is up to you.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
NTR has different ways like When mc has a girlfriend/wife and the girlfriend/wife fucks another boy it's NTR
NTR= A person who cheats on MC let's say the mc fuck 6 girls but the girls fuck also another men it would be also considerd ntr by some ppl here

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
i'm playing but i have a problem the size of the MC's cock is too small, like this is more like a micro penis and it looks a little deformed. Samantha's introduction I thought was too rushed, all of a sudden in the interview she pays a blowjob to the boss, the texts are very out of context, all of a sudden Amanda says she's going to visit her parents with her husband and that she won't return for several years , but when you get the papers it kind of implies that she's still working at the office, and when the MC asks to have sex with her, he says it will remind her of her responsibilities now that she's back at work. but other than that it's good so far.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
could change your monetization and release system, the way it is you won't get new players, because that way you won't be able to keep your game due to monotization. Releasing the full version for those who can't afford it would help your game a lot. I live in a country where it becomes difficult to help any developer on the patron due to the dollar quote, like I will never have the full game, and if I decide to pay it will become difficult for me and many others to receive V0.4 and 0.5, and with this you will lose many patrons. This is just a tip, it will help your game a lot.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Definitely not first language english. The story suffers from it.. and the game isn't that good to begin with. I made it thru to the end but I definitely had moments of should I just quit and delete or not. Maybe.. and that's a big maybe.. if somebody 'helps' with the writing it will change my opinion.. but not holding out a lot of hope. Sadly the best I can come up with is... There are worse games out there.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This has to be the shortest V0.3 game. With the content more like V0.1 or so

It has potential though

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

]Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-07-11
Version: 0.03R

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
My two main characters will fuck each other and other married and married people! I think you can't give beauty to just one person! I am for safe sex and sex only with adults!
Just so you know. Not everyone agrees with this assessment. You may have your belief about how sex should be free and people should just sex up everyone, but there are A LOT of people that hate that. You make the game you want, but know that another dude fucking the girl they like is a problem to a lot of people. Also, I think most people would agree that if they married the most beautiful wife or the most handsome husband they wouldn't want to share them. haha! Would you share your wife/girlfriend with anyone on this site? :LOL:

Reactions: Arra64

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I know there are a lot of people with boring (formulaic) mindsets! And yes not everyone will agree to it, BUT there are people who enjoy sex with different partners and that is everyone's choice! If you don't like my story. No one is forcing you to play. You will probably find something else more suitable for yourself) THX
No problem. I wasn't talking about myself, I was more talking in general. Though, calling people "boring (formulaic)" is a bit of stretch. If all things are fair, I don't think there is anything entirely unique with your way of thinking either. We can agree that our ways are just that, "our"ways. Nothing better, nothing worse.

Have a good day.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Maybe this game might benefit from having it proof read by someone who is proficient in English as the way it's now it's a total turn off.
I can understand that the dev is not English speaking, but this has to improve for the game to take off.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
So, was Phil known as Pamela before the operation, or is that the name he plans to go by post-op?

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes