YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Why post an update like this here and than flame the people that are disappointed with a shitty update. If you are doing an update on Patreon and than putting that update here than just wait and put that update here. With this update you just put out, it makes people not even want to download the new content when it comes out. This was a terrible update and you need to accept that.

Aug 16, 2020
Judging by the number of reviews . I was wrong about this strategy. I agree with you. I will make conclusions and I will not post the R version again. I still have to learn how to do things...The full version will be available after 06/09/2021
discord is invalid :)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
scenario is cliché, characters are as deep as you burry them, naration is unclear if your nice, content is more than scarce ( i've seen 0.0.1 version with five to ten time the content) renders are ... basic model (pretty sure i at least saw they're extended family quite often) not too bad but not barely good either :S
and the master of nothing experienced in none dev of this very early pre-alpha demo of a game still in concept phase put his extremely rough work behind paywall ...
i'm geting more than fed up with all those moron revendicating being game dev to flood all kind of forum with their laughable atempt at creating a game that still got the balls to ask a remuneration for their "hard" and "honest" .... "work" ... want me to look the typo bug inconsistencies and other freak shit in your demo ? pay me it seem fair ^^

Reactions: ann87ra

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.04R]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.04R]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************

of Desire for Freedom [v0.03P]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.03P]

********************************************************************************
[Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

of Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-08-28
Version: 0.04R

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you are just going to do "more on patreon" bullshit for scenes on this update why even bother to post here? You are just going to piss off any potential supporters who may have been sitting on the fence and now see a big "PAYWALL" sign in red letters. You may indeed be following up with a public update down the road, but you just shot yourself in the foot.

Reactions: RolandG. and str8up

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I'm not usually used to complain since I'm getting games for free but it really pissed me off I think it's a cheap move with all my respects I don't think you're going to get supports like that good luck anyway

Reactions: MiroKane
May 31, 2020
Sorry to say this, but I'm afraid jumping to a paywall model isn't likely to work very well.

Generally I support a developer/modder as I wish to say thank you for the work they have already completed.

Occasionally I support a developer with a regular subscription as it gives me earlier access to updates, however if the amount /level of subscription required to get early updates is high, with lower tiers getting very little benefit, it tends to dissuade me from continuing my subscription.

In all cases, it takes either a very original idea or enough content (that I have become interested/engaged in the story or characters), to get me to start subscribing.

Finally if a developer wants quite a high value per month for a meaningful subscription, that soon adds up to substantial amount per year and given that we all have budgets, you should ask yourself, is what I am producing honestly worth what I am asking per year? whether that's in terms of content quality, quantity or originality, especially in comparison to what other developers are producing.

Whilst I can only give my reasoning with any certainty, others on here have indicated they operate with a similar mindset.

Thats my advice, for what its worth ( if anything )

Good luck with your project.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
BEFORE i jump to any conclusions,etc....is this game going to be loaded to the nuts with BAD ENDINGS?
if it is please be decent enough to warn us in advance so we dont invest (waste)our time,etc in a game we are going to hate

Untitled.png

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes