Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
BEFORE i jump to any conclusions,etc....is this game going to be loaded to the nuts with BAD ENDINGS?
if it is please be decent enough to warn us in advance so we dont invest (waste)our time,etc in a game we are going to hate

View attachment 1383525
i dont think that's a bad ending or leading to one. it probably just means that the consequence is Pregnancy.

Reactions: GNK games

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the Samantha and Alan scenes suck ass. wish we could have an option to avoid those but the biggest issue is. that the game update are so small that at the way its going after 10 updates you'll be lucky to kill 10 mins of playtime. each update is pretty much just one scene.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i'm still waiting for the dev to tell us how much he'll pay us to play is pre-alpha demo of his game concept while sniffing bug typo and other shit

Reactions: bruce555

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.04P]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.04P]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************

of Desire for Freedom [v0.04R]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.04R]

********************************************************************************

of Desire for Freedom [v0.03P]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.03P]

[Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

of Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-01
Version: 0.04p

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
If you don't like you can't play! Wait for updates of good games with a large team of developers and a big budget
i was just venting my anger at seeing another mediocre dev asking money for his subpar atempt at what could barely pass as an early demo of an uninspired "game" don't worry unless you call me back to spit on your trash i won't come back ^^ have a nice one :D

Reactions: bruce555

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Sorry if I made you uncomfortable! Please refrain from downloading next time. My game is not for sophisticated critics like you. I will continue development in spite of this negative feedback from you. There are people who like my game and I do it for them. THX
you do you, but as long as you keep asking for me to come back to your thread ... i'll keep on telling you that you are mediore as a game developper and that the early pre-alpha demo of a concept of an un inspired game full of lag, typo, engrish and inconsistencies does not deserve to be called a game please just understand that i'm not thinking of myself as a sophisticated game critic, your error you call a game just suck ^^ once again have a nice none :D and please don't bother me with anwser it's wasting my time T_T

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
and please don't bother me with anwser it's wasting my time T_T
Just one question...
Are you a developer?
Where i can find your games just to understand your great skill in developing games.
Judging an artist by his incomplete work is truly uncivilized.
Most of the new games here are posted with a few pages and stories that are in the early stages ... if you think you can do better ... post your game so I can have fun criticizing your mediocrity.
to judge the artist you have to wait until his work is complete ... or do you want to censor his story? ... this is simple to do ... go away from here and don't come back

I'm sure this game will be better very soon
Thanks to GNK games for is awesome work.

i'm not thinking of myself as a sophisticated game critic
you are not an art critic
you're just insulting the artist... and this is not correct!

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Just one question...
Are you a developer?
Where i can find your games just to understand your great skill in developing games.
Judging an artist by his incomplete work is truly uncivilized.
Most of the new games here are posted with a few pages and stories that are in the early stages ... if you think you can do better ... post your game so I can have fun criticizing your mediocrity.
to judge the artist you have to wait until his work is complete ... or do you want to censor his story? ... this is simple to do ... go away from here and don't come back

I'm sure this game will be better very soon
Thanks to GNK games for is awesome work.

you are not an art critic
you're just insulting the artist... and this is not correct!
yes i'm a developer, to make it clear my skill aren't that great but my work is meticulous and my games were both uploaded only once finished

and while i'm not nice with my word or suggar coating anything while commenting about what is lacking i think that if the dev had any counter argument that was reasonable to my first comment where i snapped i would have given him my sincere apologies ... that is not the case, he just snapped back at me like a child (because there's nothing actualy wrong in what i said) and now some random passerby is doing the same ... hope you'll get some joy out of the time i've lost anwsering your irelevant comment

btw most of the game you're speacking about are the reason i snapped it was not only gnk, but i'm not don quichote and won't fight against this trend of thinking that puting two pictures and one animation is sufficient to call yourself a dev and call what you did a game
and i won't be posting my game on f95 as they don't have sexual content and most importantly they are in french :/
as i don't fight against dumb trend i don't shit on rules and the users either ^^

i'll now wish you a good day and hope that you can see that when you "play" something with bug, typo, engrish, inconsistencies in the scenario/naration/event and you are asked to pay for it while reporting the problem, you are not respected (and i'm nice i'm not speacking about the renders this time ^^)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
you are not respected (and i'm nice i'm not speacking about the renders this time ^^)
Are you sure that I'm not respected?
and if you do not respect me why you replay to me?

yes i'm a developer, to make it clear my skill aren't that great but my work is meticulous and my games were both uploaded only once finished
Intresting.... so I got you! :cool:
but are not a professional developer because professionals do not try to change the nibd of another developer insulting him.
I replay to you just because yours is not a critic ... you are directly insulting the dev!
There is nothing meticulous in what you wrote about you as developer
i was just venting my anger at seeing another mediocre dev asking money for his subpar atempt at what could barely pass as an early demo of an uninspired "game" don't worry unless you call me back to spit on your trash i won't come back ^^ have a nice one
This is an insult is not a critic and your english skill is very bad can you please correct the "version of your lyrics"?!
(this is a critic without insulting you)
I can't wait to see your artworks...
you can just post here one of your marvelous render... just one please^ ^!

^^ once again have a nice none :D and please don't bother me with anwser it's wasting my time T_T
I'm quoting you as example.. (bad english as always)
seems that you are not telling the true
I think you want waste your time so bad to replay here... It is clear that there is something in the plot of this game that reveals your frustration about women's freedom - maybe you can go to Afghanistan I'm sure you'll be happy there

I do not believe a single word you write.
but I always respect who does not think like me!

if you don't respect people just because they think differently from yours ... you are nothing!

Cheers

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Are you sure that I'm not respected?
and if you do not respect me why you replay to me?

Intresting.... so I got you! :cool:
but are not a professional developer because professionals do not try to change the nibd of another developer insulting him.
I replay to you just because yours is not a critic ... you are directly insulting the dev!
There is nothing meticulous in what you wrote about you as developer

This is an insult is not a critic and your english skill is very bad can you please correct the "version of your lyrics"?!
(this is a critic without insulting you)
I can't wait to see your artworks...
you can just post here one of your marvelous render... just one please^ ^!

I'm quoting you as example.. (bad english as always)
seems that you are not telling the true
I think you want waste your time so bad to replay here... It is clear that there is something in the plot of this game that reveals your frustration about women's freedom - maybe you can go to Afghanistan I'm sure you'll be happy there

I do not believe a single word you written.
but I always respect who does not think like me!

if you don't respect people just because they think differently from yours ... you are nothing!

Cheers
that's some elaborate bullshit here ^^

how does pointing out that a user of f95 zone isn't fluent in english (while making as much butchering of english as myself if not more) make gnk "game" something worth praising ?
i only made comment about the quality never the theme or the content( except the lack of it ^^)
does your point have anything to do with my comments or are you just angry because i don't praise something that don't deserve it

btw quoting only the part of a comment that make you look like the nice guy is a bit cheap >< even more when you don't seem to even understand what is writen
while i don't despise you, i do think you may be a little simple but don't worry i'm not disrespecting you as much as gnk and all the dev that ask you to pay to eat their shit :S

once again have a nice ... nah it was vaguely funny at first but you're a complete bore and a very disrespectfull prick T_T
on a side note AH i got you i never "replay" you i only anwser to your dumb comment :3

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
I do not understand why people that evidently do not like the game continuing to arguing the same words..
I like this game een it is too short
I hope to see soon more content!

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
what is the difference?
you are quoting me so... youwrite real nonsense... just go out of here if you do nopt like the game!
have nothing to do here ^^
i don't like the game, but after saying it clearly once i got some childish answer by the dev then you an irelevant passerby started questioning my right to have an opinion then decided to quote part of my statement and point some typo in my comment to show how right you where to deny my opinion about ... the subject of this thread that certainly doesn't deserve to be called a game ^^

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
have nothing to do here ^^
i don't like the game, but after saying it clearly once i got some childish answer by the dev then you an irelevant passerby started questioning my right to have an opinion then decided to quote part of my statement and point some typo in my comment to show how right you where to deny my opinion about ... the subject of this thread that certainly doesn't deserve to be called a game ^^
You repeat yourself … yours are not opinions… you are just trolling here.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes