ben akeba

May 9, 2018
You repeat yourself … yours are not opinions… you are just trolling here.
if your difficulty to understand me (faked or not :X) did not bring the same question when you try to make me look bad for not praising something that do not deserve it, i would not repeat my point over and over again T_T aslo if you were not trying to have the last word while being in the wrong and speacking with a very stuborn person the problem would be solved (the one you want to see at least)

so as you say i repeat myself and i see you overpraising the shit out of the "game"
there's no consistencies in the renders, the naration is all over the place, the lack of content make it a kinetik novel while not being tagged as such, another tag that's wrong is the male protagonist you spend half of the ten minute of gameplay playing as a female character btw ten minnute of gameplay for a 0.0.1 would be ridiculous but here there's actually 4 or 5 upload that happenned since the fisrt one but between the paywall version and other change that are not even completely implemanted the actual content of the game did not grow much and the quality did not raise in any way some random irrelevant passerby told me to go to afganistan because saying that the scenario is cliché and badly writen seem to mean to him that i'm against women's right ... so you're saying that showing a woman cheat on her husband and ridicule him on a daily basis is showing women's freedom ... no, it's a very machist way of seeing women as gold digger only interested to serve a powerfull and rich male clearly this story is not one that praise women it actualy look down on them

and after the dev throwing all this shit at us f95 users you are calling me a troll ... that's what i call trolling, when adding the fact that earlier to make my argument look empty you were quoting only part of my sentence and only from the post where you could fish something other than a comment about the "game" trying as much as you could to turn around what i was saying

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
if your difficulty to understand me (faked or not :X) did not bring the same question when you try to make me look bad for not praising something that do not deserve it, i would not repeat my point over and over again T_T aslo if you were not trying to have the last word while being in the wrong and speacking with a very stuborn person the problem would be solved (the one you want to see at least)

so as you say i repeat myself and i see you overpraising the shit out of the "game"
there's no consistencies in the renders, the naration is all over the place, the lack of content make it a kinetik novel while not being tagged as such, another tag that's wrong is the male protagonist you spend half of the ten minute of gameplay playing as a female character btw ten minnute of gameplay for a 0.0.1 would be ridiculous but here there's actually 4 or 5 upload that happenned since the fisrt one but between the paywall version and other change that are not even completely implemanted the actual content of the game did not grow much and the quality did not raise in any way some random irrelevant passerby told me to go to afganistan because saying that the scenario is cliché and badly writen seem to mean to him that i'm against women's right ... so you're saying that showing a woman cheat on her husband and ridicule him on a daily basis is showing women's freedom ... no, it's a very machist way of seeing women as gold digger only interested to serve a powerfull and rich male clearly this story is not one that praise women it actualy look down on them

and after the dev throwing all this shit at us f95 users you are calling me a troll ... that's what i call trolling, when adding the fact that earlier to make my argument look empty you were quoting only part of my sentence and only from the post where you could fish something other than a comment about the "game" trying as much as you could to turn around what i was saying
This game comes with great renders and a very good story and there is also pregnancy in the tag and this is not common
remder.png render2.png render3.png
yes it is a little but short but seems that the updates comes every month and that is awesome
I have seen also other completed game that are shorter than this one

In any case I think the potential in this story is very promising and i'm sure there will be interesting surprises.

This game has a VN structure and that is great because i dn't like sandbox games where the gring and the click click just hiding that the story is short.
I guess this developer does all the work without a team and I admire his strength and the passion he put in his work

Why you are continuing to repeat the same shit about this dev and F95?
I think you have to calm down.

sorry for errors in my english I'm using google to translate.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
This game comes with great renders and a very good story and there is also pregnancy in the tag and this is not common
View attachment 1390766 View attachment 1390779 View attachment 1390780
yes it is a little but short but seems that the updates comes every month and that is awesome
I have seen also other completed game that are shorter than this one

In any case I think the potential in this story is very promising and i'm sure there will be interesting surprises.

This game has a VN structure and that is great because i dn't like sandbox games where the gring and the click click just hiding that the story is short.
I guess this developer does all the work without a team and I admire his strength and the passion he put in his work

Why you are continuing to repeat the same shit about this dev and F95?
I think you have to calm down.

sorry for errors in my english I'm using google to translate.
while i don't share your opinion of the game i find more interesting your comment but my view on the project of gnk is different
point by point
the render while clearly not being bad are still lacking something important, not changing from one version to another and only in some scene while staying the same in other this goes for characters and background (the excuse of moving to a new office is too cheap)
saying the story is very good is clearly overpraising it, setting are unclear and presented in very rough and messy way, dialogue and naration are both butchered by a poor translation and i think not representative of the actual story thought by the dev but still all we have to speack about
pregnancy tag is not an important point to me if it's here it can be nice if it's not i won't miss it but it's just my personal taste and i won't be praising a game only because it has a tag or not speacking of uncommon tag there's necrophilia for exemple that is pretty rare and it won't make a game good just for being represented ... (i personaly think it's the opposite but again just personal taste not a reason to praise or sending it to hell)
it's not a little short it's barely enough content to equal the majority of 0.0.1 of all the shit that are dumped around here , you speack of frequency of upload but with how unstructured the work is it look more like the story is ade around scene that the thought was cool than the oposite and they sometime are not uploaded in one go
you are trying too hard to find excuse, a completed game with less content is called a flash animation not a game

speacking of potential seem a bit complicated to me, my first projects, that i made to try my hand and learn how to work clearly was no masterpiece and i myself would laugh at the people that was praising it without reason just because there was one thing that was well done or to their taste, while harsh comment where numerous i did learn a lot from those after working on the point that was raised to me, so speacking of potential i think gnk may have some he did start something after all, the project here is lacking too much and is too rough to evaluate objectively

the game being a vn and not sandbox just like previously with the tag is neither a plus nor minus, it just depend of the quality, how it's made and the personal taste, to me it can be a sandbox, a vn or kinetic noval, i don't particularly give a fuck if the story is well writen and the visual serve the story well, it could even be a short game i would only be asking for more if it's well made
being a one man team is something comon for debuting dev what make them good is when they know they need to form a group or look for help because they can't do something, here i think he at least need someone to translate because while not complete giberish i'm pretty sure the story loose a lot in quality because of the poor translation, very often people around here are eager to do that just to see a game they like or think have potential keep being made and supported

dev and passerby always raise the same point and repeat themselves praising the same thing without reason and never actualy anwsering anything relevant on the point i think should be worked on because they are objectively lacking or just bitching about something completely irrelevant, i never said i had problem with f95, just that i have problem with people that upload project that are in too early stage to even be called alpha and ask people to look for bug, typpo make suggestion and end this by telling people to pay to be tester of a game they don't know if it'll be finished or when if it is finished and with no garanty on the content either, i think it's really a clear lack of respet of the user of f95, f95 is not in the wrong it's clearly the "dev" that are doing a shitty work

while i'm a believer of google translate should be abolished and it's creator tortured to death in a slow and vicious manner i'm not the best person to comment on other people not being perfect english speacker so if i understand i think it's enough while it's in the commment section of the thread ... but in game it realy is not something that sould be left without correction as it's a disservice to the quality of te story, hope you see my point without taking it the wrong way seeing as you put like on all the comment of both the dev and passerby when they were pointing irrelevant stuff and making mostly childish comment or trolling anwser

edit: if you want exemple of childish and troll, the dev tell me he will continue tdevelopement in spite of negative comment ... i never said he had to stop, just that it curently not enough and the quality was lacking and the passerby quoted part of my comment to make it look like ireasonable and gratuitous critic

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I really appreciate the attention to me and my project from you! Da probably very tired of typing it all up. I was explaining to Patreon subscribers why I gave up the old office! These were technical reasons! in the old office I could not adjust the animations! I'm not striving to make perfect renders at this point! I'm learning new things every time! Yes! You are right I will continue to do the project as I see it! And most importantly as I can implement at this time! I understand that all people can not like me and ready for constructive criticism! I am grateful to all who support me, even with a word and a positive comment!
Once again, I apologize to you for your time!

PS:
If I don't like a project on f95 I close it and don't open it again, much less comment on it! You are a very principled person we could be friends, but our views are different!
I ask you to calm down and do not waste your time on me anymore! Thank you
i have nothing against you personaly and about your project except that i don't like that it's so unstructured and poorly served by a bad translation i have no hate for it, i understand that you're fed up with me recurantly pointing out the same weakness of your project in wall of rant and critic, try learning about how dev (the real one not the moron using the milking excuse :S) structure their work you'll understand my point of view i think, aslo try to write the story in your native language and have it translated by someone that speack both language (ask around here it seem like translator grow on tree ^^)

Reactions: drone4of2

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Did this game used to be female protagonist or was it always male? Honestly don’t give a fuck about being the hubby, just wanted the wife to turn into a cheating whore otherwise I’m out

Reactions: GNK games

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
I did not play this game... but I have my popcorn ready just to read these comments! I will try it when it has a clear plot and story with enough fapping material... I love to see how some people want the wife a cheating whore while others just want a love story :))) Hard to be a dev in these times :)))

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.05]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.05]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************

of Desire for Freedom [v0.04P]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.04P]

********************************************************************************

of Desire for Freedom [v0.04R]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.04R]

of Desire for Freedom [v0.03P]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.03P]

[Here is the Italian translation
of Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.03R]

of Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

di un fan Desire for Freedom [v0.02]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-04
Version: 0.05

GNK games

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi guys! I made a mistake when editing the page. Instead of making it "monthly payment", I accidentally selected "payment per job". I hope you're not mad at me and forgive the novice developer. In any case, it was an accident and I have now corrected that oversight. Many thanks to my subscriber, he noticed it in time and informed me. At first, I misunderstood him a bit and his message caused a little resonance, but after I studied the page settings in more detail, the truth came to me.

In addition to the fact that I have made monthly support, I have also changed the payment method of the pledge. Now, payment will be charged from the day of subscription, and the first day of each subsequent month. Please take note of this news and be understanding.

So we can understand that your timely comments always give me something to think about. Feel free to write them, because by doing so, we can prevent similar curiosities.

Thank you for your attention!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game goes too fast for my liking. not that I want a lot of accumulation, but this is stupid

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes