cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Desire for Freedom v0.06

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazukitc and Thy4nd

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
NTR,NTR,NTR,,it's a game and if you don't like where it's heading simply don't play it,,same with the "old man",ugly fat guy "I've seen so many in here asking the developers to drop the NTR,old man,ugly fat guy storylines etc etc,simply don't play the game and move on to another game,nobody is forcing you

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
english is not my lenguage ! can someone explain this to me ? this is Samantha`s wife and mom ??? this is wife and mom of some girl ??? some girl is married to her mom ?????

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
This is Pamela ??? no thanx without me deleted shit ! Pamela was great blonde sexy to bad she was married to Tommy Lee !

ZaxarMillion

Jul 13, 2017
Multiple protag games always bum me out, instead of one well developed character you get invested in, you have a handful of partially thought out protags that you couldn't care less for.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Am I seeing right??? Ntr mixed with a harem tag.... Wow :eek:
Good luck dev, your going to need it and not just with the game lol
This thread is going to be a shit storm lmao
Popcorn anyone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you ! I myself am confused in these tags)))) I would be grateful if you advise which ones to leave)))
Well typically on this site there is =

1. Harem players (One cock fits all, no other cocks)
2. Ntr players (As many cocks as possible fucking a LI the better)
3. Vanilla players (Romance/dating etc)

Neither 1&2 players on this site get along and pretty much are at war on every game thread that has a hint of another man fucking a LI or a female character (Mainly harem players to be honest)

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't planning a business strategy... I'm making a game from the heart. Today I only want LI, tomorrow I want everyone else, the day after tomorrow something else will pop into my head. All I can say is. I don't like templates... either this or that...
It's your story to tell and YOU should do with it what you want, maybe this concept will catch on, maybe it won't!
Best of luck to you (y)

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes