Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I would like to become your patreon, but before that I have some questions about femdom contents. Just want to make sure :)
1) Does update 0.08 any femdom?
2) Will Olivia have more femdom scenes?
3) Will Samantha dominate any male characters?
4) Will there be foot domination scenes? because I am a fan ;).
5) How heavy the femdom scenes will be?
Thanks.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
1) There is a scene with Olivia (Intermediate dialogue. No renders 18+)
2) Yes. As events unfold, Olivia's company will be absorbed by the MC.
3) Sam will dominate her husband and possibly other characters, lesbian, group parties at MC's Where MC's will choose to entertain themselves).
4) Yes. Will be directed with Legs, whips)
5) Regarding severity I can't tell you for sure. I choose the story depending on the individual mood in each update.
- At the moment, I'm creating the foundation of the game.
- Creating locations character images This is particularly time consuming.

- When I finish update 0.1 (Ep.1) plan to release Ep. 2 change the resolution of the project FULL HD.

I have begun work on 0.09.
The plot will be updated:
- A new location MC's House;
- MC's acquaintance with Amanda's mother;
- The return of Sam's daughter (Mary) after college;
The scene when Alan comes to work after the bar. He fails to complete Olivia's assignment and Will be punished. The choice of firing him or Olivia's female domination of him is looming.

I reserve the right to change the content of the scenes in each subsequent update. They may deviate from this description in the aftermath.

PS... I am very grateful to all players who show interest in my project. I am waiting for everyone on my PATREON Page. If you like DoF do not be ashamed and always give me a "Like") Thank you
Thanks for the reply. I am really interested in what you have to offer :). I am fan of femdom/foot dom. If you have some good scenes like that, I am really looking forward to your game :)

Reactions: GNK games

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
The public release was made 2 days ago. I donot know why it was not shared here. Here it is:WeSmart:

Reactions: GNK games
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes