Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I remember I played it till the third update but the english was unbearable. Can someone tell me if it got any better?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: GNK
Hey friend The beginning of this game was very strange after the wife goes to her 1 job interview, with no choice she enters like a cheap prostitute for the contractor.
She should have had a menu of choice there, if she wanted to behave like a bitch or as a right woman.
This is the type of game that NTR enters the marra, with no choice of choice.
Shocking that. :sick:

Reactions: Nospamwss

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The english is very bad, but it seems to repeat frames. I have seen several times where a few frames go by, then repeat slightly different.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
GNK games

You're missing the Netori tag (cucking someone with his wife).

Anyway...

As I say with many of these games, and even though you're obviously not a native English developer...
GET YOUR GAME SPELL CHECKED!!!

You seriously do not deliver a game and expect people to back it without proofreading the dialogue.
There are major errors in practically EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE. Some of the sentences are even IMPOSSIBLE to understand.

That's just lazy. And it makes me want to throw the game away with my trash.
And I don't care if you're Spanish, French, Chinese or whatever. You do not release a visual novel game where writing is almost everything ... and then release it with such bad writing.

Also, one moment the main female enters a cafe to look for work, the next she sits in the cafe owner's reception. What the fuck? Do you think a cafe has a company with a reception and a big ass director, or what???

PS: What is a "coffee without the plum"??????

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Quick review: Interesting thing you got going on here, but very flawed. Here a few hints and suggestions.

Get a native english speaker to rewrite the dialogue, all of it! Most sentences are wrong, not grammatically, but in logic.

Allow players to choose what they want to happen. I'm okay with the weirdo getting pegged, I'd rather not see it but it happening doesn't bother me. The bathroom girl getting it on with the black dude, the bunny stripper getting it on with Mike and the main woman getting fucked by her weird husband are all things I'd rather avoid happening. In other words, allow us to play a path in which the MC's harem goes untouched by other men.

I love how pregnancy-focused the game is. The pre-established pregnancy is great, even if it's not explicitly the MC's child, and the fact that there are like 3 potential pregnancies on their way in this 10 minutes demo is excellent. Hope to see more of that in the future.

You can always look for opinions here before deciding anything, don't be afraid of asking questions.

Reactions: GNK games

GNK games

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Quick review: Interesting thing you got going on here, but very flawed. Here a few hints and suggestions.

Get a native english speaker to rewrite the dialogue, all of it! Most sentences are wrong, not grammatically, but in logic.

Allow players to choose what they want to happen. I'm okay with the weirdo getting pegged, I'd rather not see it but it happening doesn't bother me. The bathroom girl getting it on with the black dude, the bunny stripper getting it on with Mike and the main woman getting fucked by her weird husband are all things I'd rather avoid happening. In other words, allow us to play a path in which the MC's harem goes untouched by other men.

I love how pregnancy-focused the game is. The pre-established pregnancy is great, even if it's not explicitly the MC's child, and the fact that there are like 3 potential pregnancies on their way in this 10 minutes demo is excellent. Hope to see more of that in the future.

You can always look for opinions here before deciding anything, don't be afraid of asking questions.
Thank you for your feedback. I will make a selection before each scene in the future including scenes already made AFTER the 0.08 update is released.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: quiboune

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Even with the bad reviews, I wanted to give this a chance, if only to see how bad the Engrish might be. It has not failed to cause my head to spin, trying to make sense of the dialogue. The game has potential but really needs a re-write. BTW, on a humorous note, no wonder Alan is getting cheated on, he listens to inanimate objects...

screenshot0001.png

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry but this society is totally alien. The story is so wrong but the Engrish does not help as I just cant follow it.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I am impressed by the characters in the game. It can be improved, but it's good. My favorites were Olivia and Samantha :love:
I really love the femdom scenes :love:.
As a fan of femdom one question for the dev.
Will there be any more foot fetish and foot domination scenes in future? With Olivia and Samantha?
I hope there will be :LOL:

Reactions: sidsan

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If you were my patron on patreon you would see a glimpse into the future of the game. (Board meeting scene). You have a correct view of the game's intent and the essence of the future plot. The MC will hold everyone in one hand and they will be happy!
I think you misunderstood my question :)
My question was Will Samantha and Olivia dominate any male characters in next update or future updates. Similar to Olivia and Paul scene. That's what I meant from " Will there be any more foot fetish and foot domination scenes in future? With Olivia and Samantha?"

Reactions: GNK games

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Mr. DEV. the files for dawnload not work!!! I open exe file and the white screen open and closed!!!! PLEASE fix it !!!!

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes