Effinpist

May 10, 2018
wow, these are the shortest updates I have ever seen in a game. I understand content is left out unless you're a a patron, but damn.... you can go thought the entire game in 4 minutes and it's the 8th update. lol

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Wait a minute. This game is almost garbage (without the "almost") And this guy, if he doesn't get paid, takes 30% of the content and animations? Really? It's a joke, right?... Right? Let me know, so we can all laugh together.
I'm probably wrong, but I think it's the opposite. This site is kind of a showcase for supporters and I don't think him going to get many with a two render update.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The content of the update is divided into 2 branches of the plot. Depending on your preferences when choosing actions early... you can skip the material. After the announcement (about the beginning of 0.08), a short selection of renderings will automatically take place in the game, according to which you can guess about the events that will occur in the full version. But you're right it will be fast. Thx
Is it a mistake that the new release scene is going so fast that you can't see anything? Now, are the scenes in all new releases going to look like this now?

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
Very disappointed if you are not Patreon you do not see anything I have translated the game into Italianuntil now but better renounce :(

sorry my english use translator

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Wait a minute. This game is almost garbage (without the "almost") And this guy, if he doesn't get paid, takes 30% of the content and animations? Really? It's a joke, right?... Right? Let me know, so we can all laugh together.
I'm probably wrong, but I think it's the opposite. This site is kind of a showcase for supporters and I don't think him going to get many with a two render update.
I mean he can do what he wants... Is his game(?

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
The dev cut 30% of the content for this update. Patrons get the full version..
That is a good indicator on what games to take a hard pass on.
Plenty of other public friendly devs to choose from that don't force people to pay for full content.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 1893464

Overview:
This game tells the story of a wife who is tired of everyday life and is trying to diversify her life and bring joy and happiness into it. Recently, the heroine moved to a new city on the coast to change the situation. Exciting new adventures await her there.

Starting with this update (0.08), public versions with few renders and no animations will be released all the time

Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-31
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: GNK -
Version: 0.08 PUBLIC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED

*This port/version is not released by the developer and is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1216438 View attachment 1518510 View attachment 1518512 View attachment 1877382
If you are going to have PUBLIC and PATRON releases, will old PATRON versions become free in the future?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I liked it, especially sex sounds. Also animations not bad, but still need some work. Please give possibility to choose what content to enable as I was not happy about gay stuff :)

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
The game is fine but you should give a few days and put the official to the public the screenshots are horrible hahahaha, it seemed short and you could also put more views of the sex I mean the trio jumps from double penetration to cawgirl and then returns to trio, without transition Also, I love cumshots.
The gay part I expect more development, I said few transitions and the animations are poor and short some change of pose would be good, I prefer small updates than large and long-standing, that is, not small but good and continuous

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes