Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Hello! This is the public version. It contains a small part of the dialogues and there are no animations. This information is listed on the page. If you want to get the full version now support me on patreon. Thanks
You actually don't mention that the dialogue is also cut, only renders and animations. Might want to update the OP.

public versions with few renders and no animations

Is there any actual male/male content? Looking at the images/animations in the folder there's only a pegging scene and a trans/futa scene. According to the Tag Rules, tags should only be added for content currently available and the gay tag is only for male/male content. Futa/trans characters do not count.

Also I agree with what other people have said. Don't release versions with cut content (especially dialogue). You are going to instead discourage people from subscribing because the content they test is not going to make any sense and is going to seem to be of lesser quality. Just do delayed releases of full content.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
When I started this game, I really enjoyed it. Now it is just a milking machine for the dev. If you are not on their Pateron, then you do not get very much or good content anymore. To bad.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Started well, went to shit.

No idea why some devs want to self sabotage but nevermind.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I know that haters don't care how much effort people who want to share their idea and find like-minded people put into it! Haters only need to find a reason to criticize. I can say one thing, if I do not like a game I do not play it. And I will never offend a person who spends a lot of time on the development
I am not hating your game or your efforts. Just that in order to get anything good, it is behind a paywall.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Open your eyes.THX
You are missing the entire point. In order to have any Pateron stuff, you have to play 2-3 releases behind. As the newest release will not contain it. And in order to get older content, you have to play behind.

Reactions: Cavpal

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I enjoy the game but it could really use a proof reader GNK games.
If you are going to define names with letters (ie. define i = Character(_('[name]'), color="#7022ec") then you should use that letter in all cases and not write out their names in the script. It saves time and reduces mistyped names ("Good morning Samanta. It's good to see you. How are you feeling today?"). Also if you ever feel you want to change the names in the future you only have to edit the name definition line instead of the full script. Mike refers to the MC as Pete at one point (not my MC's name) and MC calls him Micke.
Overall enjoyable story.

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
how much $$ does one have to give to unlock the full version? what level of patreon will get you there?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Desire for Freedom [v0.08 PATREON] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 790 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 96 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 62 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
so its her story and not the boss?
That's one of the problems with the belief that there are "multiple protagonist" games and stories. "Multiple protagonist" means no protagonist, but a bunch of POV characters instead. Tat works in epics, but not in interpersonal games like this. You can't show both sides of a relationship and maintain any dramatic tension at all.

I'd advise the dev to just pick a protagonist and tell the story through their eyes and decisions.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why do I have the female name Alice first and then change my name to GNK when she walks in on her husband ?

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes