As ending?​
Actual?​
Cream pie => impregnation => ongoing pregnancy (with/no sexy time) => birth?​
Either of the above?​
Hi! you will learn all about the story in future updates)thx

Reactions: Reifon

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Hello, I would like to let you know that I am in the final stages of developing update 0.03. With the release of 0.03 and subsequent updates, it will only be published on patreon. It will start at the highest patreon level and then decrease every two weeks after being published on patreon. THX
At some point will it be released so that we who are not Patreons can play it?

Reactions: GNK games
Sep 3, 2020
Not yet, it's a blink and you miss it.

There are only a handful of renders and barely 2 minutes worth of anything.

If this is the hook to try and bring people in it's going to be a long time until it has any worthwhile content. I'd barely call it a demo. You hardly see anything of the characters, know nothing about their personality and the MC is just there to get a blowjob.
okay thanks a lot sis

Reactions: Avaron1974
Sep 3, 2020
guess you were wondering I called All My Friends brother and sister because all perverts are brothers and sisters to me

in fact some of the nicest people with the biggest hearts are on f95

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Why do I get the description in Russian? :oops:

Обзор:
Эта игра рассказывает историю семьи, которая пытается разнообразить жизнь и внести в нее радость и счастье, как это было раньше. Недавно мы переехали в новый город на побережье, чтобы сменить обстановку. и красота океана.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sounds like a game i just played not very long ago ..tried to search it for ya cant find im likely fuckin the name of it up
need for seed is the name of the game (close to that anyways)same shit different pile steel a guys wife and knock her up too
she becomes your bitch ..THIS game here has that same vibe ...i too am not interested in it right now i dont download anything under 1.5 to 2 gigs just aint worth my time how ever should this game get THAT big ill perhaps try it out then for now just keep an eye on it

Apr 1, 2018
I swear games like these can get SOO confusing at times. Almost half the comments in these games are people asking "NTR?" "Is NTR avoidable??" "Who is getting cucked? is the MC (enter character 1 here) from some pic or (enter character 2 here)??" and the other half is people trying to explain who the mc is and what's really happening. They really need to add some Netori tags in this website. Does a Netori tag even exist on this site??

btw pregnancy?? after reading through some comments i learned games really short so how come it already has pregnancy tag?? or is that a planned future update thingy?

Edit: and Lmao why does the woman remind me of a Karen HAHAHA (y) and really not trying to be some choosing beggar here since this is free but WHO in the right world puts game pics and download links in spoilers??? and not just 1 spoiler oh no no no there is 3 I had to mentally push myself to click on spoilers expecting to see some form of pics or download links only to be disappointed by some genre and change log crap felt like I was getting jebaited with every click... but other than bad thread design good game I liked it.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There might be a mistake here. I will write to the developers of f95zone asking them to fix it!
i wish ya all the very best there dev look forward to playing your game when its a decent size with plenty of content
like ya already too your quick to reply to us out here and thats very rare dont get replies from devs that fast (not in my experience anyways few and far between reply right away)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I toil for updates as soon as I have time! I want to create my dreams and share them with other people! Covid2019 is doing terrible things to people and I want us all to live the life we want here and now!
i feel same way brother...

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
so this is ( you (MC) steal someone else's lover ) instead of ( your lover cheats on you with someone else )? I think additional tags needs to be updated to reflect which NTR.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes