Aug 9, 2018
Would someone mind spoiling for me what the relationship between Debbie and Lisa is?

I don't mean like, sexually, but I'm just curious why you can't have Debbie without Lisa.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Would someone mind spoiling for me what the relationship between Debbie and Lisa is?

I don't mean like, sexually, but I'm just curious why you can't have Debbie without Lisa.
Has little to do with Debbie and Lisa's friendship and more to do with the MC's morals, emotions and standards. MC is still in love with Lisa, he never got over her or fell out of love with her. He can make the choice to not pursue those feelings and stay more or less loyal to his new family and his upcoming fiances, but if he's already made the conscious decision to not be with regards to dating Debbie then he's not going to go against his much stronger feelings and reject Lisa. Debbie isn't just a hook up, she's a full blown girlfriend and love interest. MC's not going to take a girlfriend on the side and then reject a different girl who he feels way more strongly about and has a history that he doesn't want to give up with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
Aug 9, 2018
Has little to do with Debbie and Lisa's friendship and more to do with the MC's morals, emotions and standards. MC is still in love with Lisa, he never got over her or fell out of love with her. He can make the choice to not pursue those feelings and stay more or less loyal to his new family and his upcoming fiances, but if he's already made the conscious decision to not be with regards to dating Debbie then he's not going to go against his much stronger feelings and reject Lisa. Debbie isn't just a hook up, she's a full blown girlfriend and love interest. MC's not going to take a girlfriend on the side and then reject a different girl who he feels way more strongly about and has a history that he doesn't want to give up with.
So then, does that apply to every side character and not just Debby? Like if I go for Robin or Lola am I locked into the Lisa path as well?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So then, does that apply to every side character and not just Debby? Like if I go for Robin am I locked into the Lisa path as well?
No, because the opening to Robin's path happens way later than the opening for Debby or Lisa's path. By that point he'll have had time to introspect and compartmentalize those feelings. Of course you could just not be a pussy and go for a full harem with nobody left behind :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
Aug 9, 2018
No, because the opening to Robin's path happens way later than the opening for Debby or Lisa's path. By that point he'll have had time to introspect and compartmentalize those feelings. Of course you could just not be a pussy and go for a full harem with nobody left behind :whistle::whistle:
appreciate the answer and the life advice, sensei

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes