ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Good $timeofday$. IMHO this update should have been released after at least 1 round of proofreading. Dozens of Typos, Grammatical Issues, missing or repeats of the same word(s) etc. Also one (IMO Minor) Error with Mina:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also kinda disappointing, that even the public Release of EP3 V1.5 is incomplete and missing content. Is there a reason (aside from time) that it was decided, to not delay the Patreon exclusive and or public Release at least and finish it, in the way it was the meant to be originally? Not a complaint, just wondering.

Aside from that, everything else worked fine. No Issues with seeing Maria's Scenes despite not being on her Route. Checked every Scene whre she was present with URM and it was fine. But I am also using the Walkthrough Mod. So this could impact that Part if WT Author fiddle around in the Code in that way.

All in all, even with the above Issues: Very nice update: Bringing the Main Story forward, learning more about other Parts of the World as well as some nice time for Character Development AKA getting to know the Main LI's better. Cant wait for future updates! :) #StaySafeStayHealthyEveryone

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Just finished the update, and it was quite enjoyable.
Didn't expect that pregnancy path with Maria (well let alone the sex scene), but I'd imagine finding it out will result in kinda hilarious scene when other girls find out and add an interesting wrinkle. :KEK:

By the way, KKpotato regarding Samira, regarding the relationship status section, shouldn't Samira's portrait be.....revealed now given she's officially made her appearance?

Only 2 characters are in shadows in terms of their portraits;

- Samira Salah

View attachment 4088249

- Kagura Himeragi

View attachment 4088254

I thought these two were in shadows cause they didn't appear yet, and I don't think Kagura appeared yet, but that's no longer the case for Samira.

But then again, I don't think Darla's made an appearance either, yet her portrait seems visible.

View attachment 4088260

One other thing that I noticed also is that this update had a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.
Granted, this was a test version, so perhaps all those errors may be ironed out by the proofreader.

But there was also a consistency error as well, which is shown by the following case;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, COOLGUYJ (Nice name :BootyTime:), for pointing out the inconsistencies. I will fix it.

Darla was introduced in the prologue (The scene where Robert Hits Lola.)

I will Update Samira's photo in the next update.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Small feedback:
What about new hairs? It's look much worse now. Like some plastic wigs.
New long animations, maybe on paper script it's improvements. But in reality, it's ruining gameplay. Impossible to read text with right animations timing. Why not split animations in 2 or 3. Really strange design.
Releasing update without one of path's scene. Why nor wait one week and not "this scene not ready yet".
A lot of black screen scenes with only text and at the same time too detailed shooting scenes...
Although, good job anyway.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes