Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
even if it was official, do you sryly expact the dev so say:" yes it is?" even if it were there is a reason why the patch is marked as unofficial...
Never seen so many people asking someone to snitch on themselves as the people asking if incest is official or not. Can tell they grew up in inordinately safe environments. I'd have gotten grabbed into the back of a van with a bag over my head if I did the same thing to a lot of my old dealers.
They could just open the rpy and discover the answer themselves too. Just lazy asking instead of looking

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
sad that the veins are gone. Honestly didn't look bad and liked them
I too miss the veins. It made them look and feel different due to the super soldier program, like they didn't get their beauty naturally at all and it should show that. I'm thinking that the more mature-looking characters should still have them like Maria or Robin.

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
I see all these comments about the veins but they aren't completly gone yet(went back to check when mc talked about it with Lilith) and even when they will be you have recevied a warning from Ivanka that she is planning to fix that issue because it's in her way of the breast enhancement program.

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
even if it was official, do you sryly expact the dev so say:" yes it is?" even if it were there is a reason why the patch is marked as unofficial...
Well if not then ill not dowload it, i searching for actual incest like "Family breeding""Guilty pleasure"
I just hate when downloading the game then its just actually adopted or step or just room mate after playing it through multiple hours just to get to "Why its doesnt make sense, he is actual brother right? why he saying like that?"

Last edited:

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
no incest patch is Offical for legal reasons brother
What do you mean, incest is okay in here, except loli or shota, but sometimes those still in here, like "summer memories" that acualy has shota and its even in steam for some reason. "harem farm" that has actual loli in here too, and it list on steam, idk why harem ranch life aint in here, even though steam had it because of loli

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What do you mean, incest is okay in here, except loli or shota, but sometimes those still in here, like "summer memories" that acualy has shota and its even in steam for some reason. "harem farm" that has actual loli in here too, and it list on steam, idk why harem ranch life aint in here, even though steam had it because of loli
well the angle shota and loli play is that they are 18+ or 21+ (depending on where you live :Kappa:) they only have a "younger" looking body.
if the AVN states they are like 14 and you have intercourse with them its against F95 ToS as far as i know.
anyway these things should run into the same thing as the incest ones.

It might be "fine" on F95 but a lot off these creators are on patreon , subscribestar etc. and they have other ToS. and i know Patreon is big on getting rid off incest content even the "Step" kind including adoption etc.
therefor many Incest patches are 3rd party to avoid potential legal issue's with their revenue.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well if not then ill not dowload it
Surely you've been around long enough to know that if the game is on Patreon, the incest patch is not official for obvious reasons. Official means the dev made it or they endorse it, and that would be a clear violation of Patreon ToS. If you're waiting for the dev to come out here and say "yeah it's official man, i made it" before downloading it you're wasting your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maulis47

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you.
A dominant scene can still be hard sex, without striking your partner. Deepthroating, flipping them around, pinning their wrists, pounding so hard in different positions you can watch their ass ripple with each thrust, some light choking, going so hard she digs her nails in, and so on... All of that can be accompanied by the nastiest of dirty talk and make a very dominant, hardcore scene. None of which involves anyone being hit. I'm glad to hear kk is considering making that particular aspect optional.
That's what I think too.
KKpotato I'll add you to the conversation too, just in case, to give you a little hint. At least just in case, so you more or less know where to go. Even though I'm sure you've had a lot of these ideas in your head :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I've always seen the scene from a dominant point of view, even just in dominating the scene, without being extremely raw. I really like scenes where the protagonist is the one who conducts the orchestra. Like, when the two of them hug each other very tightly, or that he penetrates her in a very passionate way. For example, in the latest update, there is the sex scene with Lilith, where towards the end of the act, I reluctantly had to choose to end the sex scene, without continuing. Because the first choice said "slapping, chocking and hardcore".
Unfortunately slapping and choking don't turn me on at all, I would never do it sexually with a woman. It would have been nice if the second choice, instead of ending the sex scene, had been like, continue in a very passionate way (kissing + very wild sex + crampie, and Lilith with an ahegao expression on her face:ROFLMAO: but without hurting the girl).

Who follows the path of love, is not faint of heart XD loves to do things in a very passionate way in short. Without hurting the other. At least that's how I see it. I like to explore almost everything, without causing pain XD if you add a softer speech, everything is perfect. In short, without having to necessarily hear sentences like bitch o whore.
I understand that in some cases it can happen to use this kind of terms. But I can't imagine someone doing it with their own mother (ofc if the guys are play with incest active) or with some types of women who are on the sweet and romantic nature ;)

Anyway the wait for the next chapter will be really hard to wait.
Thank you

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
That's what I think too.
KKpotato I'll add you to the conversation too, just in case, to give you a little hint. At least just in case, so you more or less know where to go. Even though I'm sure you've had a lot of these ideas in your head :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I've always seen the scene from a dominant point of view, even just in dominating the scene, without being extremely raw. I really like scenes where the protagonist is the one who conducts the orchestra. Like, when the two of them hug each other very tightly, or that he penetrates her in a very passionate way. For example, in the latest update, there is the sex scene with Lilith, where towards the end of the act, I reluctantly had to choose to end the sex scene, without continuing. Because the first choice said "slapping, chocking and hardcore".
Unfortunately slapping and choking don't turn me on at all, I would never do it sexually with a woman. It would have been nice if the second choice, instead of ending the sex scene, had been like, continue in a very passionate way (kissing + very wild sex + crampie, and Lilith with an ahegao expression on her face:ROFLMAO: but without hurting the girl).

Who follows the path of love, is not faint of heart XD loves to do things in a very passionate way in short. Without hurting the other. At least that's how I see it. I like to explore almost everything, without causing pain XD if you add a softer speech, everything is perfect. In short, without having to necessarily hear sentences like bitch o whore.
I understand that in some cases it can happen to use this kind of terms. But I can't imagine someone doing it with their own mother (ofc if the guys are play with incest active) or with some types of women who are on the sweet and romantic nature ;)

Anyway the wait for the next chapter will be really hard to wait.
Thank you
I'm sure a lot of us get where you're coming from, but from a reality standpoint(and personal experience) I come across women that absolutely adore being objectified and degraded(to a point) I'm into choking slapping and restraint, but not to physically harm... Creating sensory overload if you will to unlock the true beast within them!! Granted some are just not into it at all and that's ok!!...
Given the tone of this story it kinda goes with the territory and the women seem to expect it, though seemingly reluctant in some cases...
Again in reality some women will say stuff like "please no!!" while trying to merge their body into yours quite aggressively.. Or my personal favourite " You fuck like a pussy!! That's all you got??? " while choking on her..plus two to three slaps to the face in!! Paying attention to body language is key... Being aggressive like that for selfish pleasure most times equals a poor experience for your partner and probably no more pussy for you in future... It's the same with being tender and gentle... Some women are disgusted by that while some love it..
As for the game I don't think MC was aggressive enough with Maria although this may be just the beginning of such behaviour for MC and Maria. I sincerely hope his domination of her progresses to say.... Mina levels?? (that scene was fuckin awesome).. I'm personally not into tit slapping but choking on my dick...EPIC.. Lets be real now The game is full of agressive, conniving, violent people male and female juiced up on such and such!!
Aggression and deviance is a given here and I LOVE IT!!! Maybe at some point the MC will rail one or all LI's with a full Nelson in place!!
Kkpotato... KEEP COOKIN BRO!! KEEP BRINGING THAT NASTY!!!

Reactions: haooni

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Edited by myself. Using a translator I felt it was too confusing and I didn't explain things well. I'll try to rephrase the comment well :LOL: and repost it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
About the veins, I think removing them was an improvement, it should have been like that from the beginning, and I'm glad the dev changed his mind about it, it would have been a lot of work to redo the game just because of that, so I accept the excuse.
These veins always reminded me of very muscular women, which I don't find attractive at all, and only now do I find these characters attractive.

SEGS WITH LEYLA WHEN?
(The message in the op needs to be changed)

And about the problem with the animations that some reported, I reported something about it in the previous update, I had this problem in the scene with Lily, and it happened again in some scenes of this update, and my hardware is not bad, my hardware is a Ryzen 5 1600AF, 24GB Ram, RTX 2060 12GB, and the game is on an SSD XPG Gammix S11.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Its ok on this site, but not on patreon/wherever the devs may live.
That's the reason you see that roommate shit, so its easy for some devs (definitely not this one of course :Kappa:) to just make a so called "unnofficial" patch where you can just replace the words with a single file.

This way they don't get banned by their source of income, aka the thing that allows them to spend hours making this.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes