KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Ummm did MC's dick get shrunk or something? Might just be perspective but even with Mina and Lillith's hands on it it doesn't seem as big.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, for the first image, even two hands covered two-thirds of it. For the second image, it's the camera angle. Most games go overboard with the cock size, so it might look small to many. I think 10 Inch is enough.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well, for the first image, even two hands covered two-thirds of it. For the second image, it's the camera angle. Most games go overboard with the cock size, so it might look small to many. I think 10 Inch is enough.
Ya it wasn't the first time I thought it seemed smaller this update so I figured I'd ask.
Once I got to the Mina and Lilith scenes it looked back to normal so I figured it was probably the angle. StudioNEO is sometimes a little weird with dick size angles

Feb 20, 2024
If you're referring to the Sister and the Maid then you can say no a bit later on to their relationship, you won't see anymore scenes and nothing further than the initial fingering will happen in the meantime. You won't get lewd content with one of the characters until the update before this one but you're definitely not locked out of her path.
If the shit happens in the background, so you can't see it, so it's skippable shit, then it doesn't taste any better.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
OK harem and swinging. Not interested at all although I've heard that the dev here thinks swinging is more lesbian shit so that also puts me out of the game. There are no lesbians in my harem. It's the same thing as having a direct NTR so the game is not downloaded or if it is downloaded then the game is deleted.
I get you, 100%!
If all the girls in your harem are virgins, no NTR! So please let's have more real virgins in the game, so your harem is 100% yours and no other men have or will fuck them, as they will stay virgin through the game! Only then we can have the virgin tag!
Next level would be, if the mom is a virgin too, many fans would love virgin moms within the incest stories, I think it's important too! So when Maria could give birth to jesus without sex, why not to the MC! So she is a virgin and the same could happen here. So the MC could get babies in his harem without having sex, isn't that amazing!
Vote for full virginity and your harem will come true!

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
i'm curious, i still didn't see any "sharing or swinging" scene even if it's hinted at sometimes, will they come soon or it'll be in a lot of updates? are the tags still ok or did the dev updated and changed his mind on sharing/swinging?

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes