Impetu

Feb 12, 2024
no idea whats going wrong only thing i can say is :
redownload the game and the patch> extract game files into a new folder > add patch (and only the patch) > pray it works
Nah no idea why, I even tried adding the patch in like all folders inside game but to no avail :/
I guess I´ll have to change them in my mind xD

throwaway1488

Apr 12, 2020
issue with clothes shopping with Mina, when you chose the 2nd dress, she complains that it isn't her choice and that she would have preferred the 1st or 2nd choice by the player.

Also, need to add the pregnancy tag.
Seems if you have reached a certain lust threshold option 5 is her preferred choice, weird thing is that option 1 or 2 gives love and option 5 doesnt, which seems like an oversight to me. Also text-wise she will still say that option 1 and 2 are preferred even though you choose 1 or 2.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Every Universe isn't the same. It's how the DOF universe works...

Jokes aside, the asset(Vagina) I use is for making good animations of the Vagina. It is so that there isn't much clipping in that area while making animations. The asset gives me a lot of vagina physics. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me the option to change the color of the lips. I thought no one would mind. This is the first time someone has pointed it out to me. I guess I can look for ways to change the color in the future.
There's really no need. It looks good, and fits the palette and aesthetic of the rest of the novel.
In short, your VN already looks great, in all aspects, and nothing needs to change. ;)
OK harem and swinging. Not interested at all although I've heard that the dev here thinks swinging is more lesbian shit so that also puts me out of the game. There are no lesbians in my harem. It's the same thing as having a direct NTR so the game is not downloaded or if it is downloaded then the game is deleted.
Right from the very beginning there is a choice between Normal and Hardcore mode, which it explains as being the you're the only guy in the harem or the sharing/swinging options respectively. If you don't like that content, simply choose appropriately.
As for any of the other choices, they're pretty clear. You can opt out of any and every thing you don't like.
Either way, seems like you haven't actually read any of the VN since you stated "I've heard" as though you have no firsthand knowledge about what's actually in the novel. That being said, perhaps you should actually go through it before you decide to comment on what can be found within.
Does anyone else have lag in the sex scenes?
Nope; not a single problem. Everything runs smooth all the way through.

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone else have lag in the sex scenes?
Same here everything is good but when it reached to the latest scenes like maria and mina it started to lag.
When my patreons tested it one member did say he faced some lags in the Maria scenes in particular. I didn't find anything wrong while running it though. I am not sure what went wrong here, but I will look into it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
When my patreons tested it one member did say he faced some lags in the Maria scenes in particular. I didn't find anything wrong while running it though. I am not sure what went wrong here, but I will look into it.
1727587186711.png

Did you not mean Kellan here, instead of Justin?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Nah no idea why, I even tried adding the patch in like all folders inside game but to no avail :/
I guess I´ll have to change them in my mind xD
All the patch does is set the existing variable
patchset = False
To
patchset = True

Based in the file relations.rpy

To have it active at the start use code editor to pull up relations.rpy and change the False to True

Or replace the relations.rpy file with this one
(Putting the whole RAR'ZIP'7Z ect in the game folder will not work
you must extract the file/s it contains into the game folder and overwrite/replace if the extractor gives the option)
(Might be why the patch didn't work for you)

(This does work on JoiPlay after setting type to Ren'Py Python 3 it's what I'm using)
Screenshot_20240928-224410.png

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I'm guessing the MC's dominance level has something to do with how he acts during sex with his girls? Is there a choice or a threshold we need to be under to tone down all the aggro maledom? I get it with Lisa, and maybe some of the other LIs, but it's kinda cringe to see the MC act like that every time he has sex with anyone... I especially hated seeing it with Maria.

I know it was roleplay... but MC got dangerously close to non-con territory for me and considering who she is to him, I hated seeing that. It totally ruined what should have been a romantic, emotional and cathartic scene as they become one and she becomes his woman in addition to her previously established relation.
Do femdom then

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes