Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK harem and swinging. Not interested at all although I've heard that the dev here thinks swinging is more lesbian shit so that also puts me out of the game. There are no lesbians in my harem. It's the same thing as having a direct NTR so the game is not downloaded or if it is downloaded then the game is deleted.
And nothing of worth was lost this day.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I don't care either way, but I just noticed that there is a no segs with maria comment in the OP.... does this mean never or not yet?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Awesome update! Can't wait to see MC, Lilith, Mina threesome with all involved, MC-Mina-Lily group party, and Would take all 4 to equal MC stamina I think and even then he' probably win

Reactions: Dr. Mick

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm guessing the MC's dominance level has something to do with how he acts during sex with his girls? Is there a choice or a threshold we need to be under to tone down all the aggro maledom? I get it with Lisa, and maybe some of the other LIs, but it's kinda cringe to see the MC act like that every time he has sex with anyone... I especially hated seeing it with Maria.

I know it was roleplay... but MC got dangerously close to non-con territory for me and considering who she is to him, I hated seeing that. It totally ruined what should have been a romantic, emotional and cathartic scene as they become one and she becomes his woman in addition to her previously established relation.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
did you installed both the mod and the patch on the game folder? or completly replace the game from the mod with the game from the game?

I tried both ways and is just not working :/
the multi mod has not yet been updated so no surprise that doesn't work.
aside from the i just copy&paste the patch to the game files (once i realised i forgot to do so :KEK:... once i saw Unit ,i was like ... ow right i need to do that)

Impetu

Feb 12, 2024
the multi mod has not yet been updated so no surprise that doesn't work.
aside from the i just copy&paste the patch to the game files (once i realised i forgot to do so :KEK:... once i saw Unit ,i was like ... ow right i need to do that)
Tried again, it just does not work, no idea if win 11 may have something to do :(

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
I'm guessing the MC's dominance level has something to do with how he acts during sex with his girls? Is there a choice or a threshold we need to be under to tone down all the aggro maledom? I get it with Lisa, and maybe some of the other LIs, but it's kinda cringe to see the MC act like that every time he has sex with anyone... I especially hated seeing it with Maria.

I know it was roleplay... but MC got dangerously close to non-con territory for me and considering who she is to him, I hated seeing that. It totally ruined what should have been a romantic, emotional and cathartic scene as they become one and she becomes his woman in addition to her previously established relation.
Not really, the more forceful things are optional but if you didn't select those then that's simply the way Rowan is.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Tried again, it just does not work, no idea if win 11 may have something to do :(
no idea whats going wrong only thing i can say is :
redownload the game and the patch> extract game files into a new folder > add patch (and only the patch) > pray it works

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Not really, the more forceful things are optional but if you didn't select those then that's simply the way Rowan is.
yeah mina likes to be treated a little rougher but Lust & dominance are the 2 related stats so if you want to steer away from it, choose to have less action/response choices that are sexual in nature to keep lust lower, and the same for imposing your will on others for dominance (this one really sneaks up on you if you tend to not agree with everything)

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
OK harem and swinging. Not interested at all although I've heard that the dev here thinks swinging is more lesbian shit so that also puts me out of the game. There are no lesbians in my harem. It's the same thing as having a direct NTR so the game is not downloaded or if it is downloaded then the game is deleted.
If you're referring to the Sister and the Maid then you can say no a bit later on to their relationship, you won't see anymore scenes and nothing further than the initial fingering will happen in the meantime. You won't get lewd content with one of the characters until the update before this one but you're definitely not locked out of her path.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes