TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Every Universe isn't the same. It's how the DOF universe works...

Jokes aside, the asset(Vagina) I use is for making good animations of the Vagina. It is so that there isn't much clipping in that area while making animations. The asset gives me a lot of vagina physics. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me the option to change the color of the lips. I thought no one would mind. This is the first time someone has pointed it out to me. I guess I can look for ways to change the color in the future.
I certainly never noticed the color, but I did notice how good the animations look, so I think you made the right call. Even being aware of it now, it still doesn't seem like a problem. The whole game has sort of a dark aesthetic, so it actually kinda fits. Also blends nicely with the veins.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DesireOfFate-EP3v1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: raganrok246

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
OK harem and swinging. Not interested at all although I've heard that the dev here thinks swinging is more lesbian shit so that also puts me out of the game. There are no lesbians in my harem. It's the same thing as having a direct NTR so the game is not downloaded or if it is downloaded then the game is deleted.
and yet, nobody here cares. :4Head:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
OK harem and swinging. Not interested at all although I've heard that the dev here thinks swinging is more lesbian shit so that also puts me out of the game. There are no lesbians in my harem. It's the same thing as having a direct NTR so the game is not downloaded or if it is downloaded then the game is deleted.
What? in fact in this game even makes more sense for swing/sharing, and there is no ntr here. it is a completely normal harem game in the style of something like mafia and such... basically swing is completely unrelated to LI only some side girls and I am happy with the game.

if you arrange swing, then only like here game, whether it's lesbian fun or buddy fun, the main thing is that Mc can join in. . :WeSmart:

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
issue with clothes shopping with Mina, when you chose the 2nd dress, she complains that it isn't her choice and that she would have preferred the 1st or 2nd choice by the player.

Also, need to add the pregnancy tag.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes