KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

DOF Episode 1v2
Hello, everyone. Some thorough testing was done and the game is in a very decent state now. This is probably the biggest update I have done till now.
21st December - White Knights (10$ patrons)
24th December - Blue Knights (5$ patrons)
27th December - Public Release

camube

Jun 4, 2022
the update is shorter than i thought, but also, if that's the entirety of Episode 1, that is a long Episode 1.

Reactions: KKpotato

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
By new if you mean sex... then no...
I should probably make this clear. I need some time before her sex content starts coming up. She won't touch MC as long as Anton is alive.
In v1 or v2?
Also can we guilt trip her later?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
In v1 or v2?
Also can we guilt trip her later?
In V2.
I mean when I initially launched the game, I came in with a plan and story in my mind. It's not that I don't want to give Maria sex content, I never planned her sex content for this early stage of the game. I didn't expect so many people to keep asking for her content. Going out of that may ruin characters and make less sense.

I am not fully aware of what you mean by guilt trip. But what I understand from google, we can take her on guilt trips.

Reactions: Vleder

camube

Jun 4, 2022
In V2.
I mean when I initially launched the game, I came in with a plan and story in my mind. It's not that I don't want to give Maria sex content, I never planned her sex content for this early stage of the game. I didn't expect so many people to keep asking for her content. Going out of that may ruin characters and make less sense.

I am not fully aware of what you mean by guilt trip. But what I understand from google, we can take her on guilt trips.
Don't compromise your vision, your game is one of the very few games i look forward to from this genre. The pacing is really good and the setting is interesting too!

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes