• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Falterene

Sep 28, 2019
well most people who enjoy avn's tend to stick around for the writing not things like choices that matter, if you check the weighted rating on the update page i find that most high rated avn's tend to be those whit good story writing & decent quality render, all other things are quite mixed after that (like tags,art style etc.)
Maybe, but if I just want a good story, it's easier for me to pick up a book or a comic. There still needs to be a game in the game. Again, I'm not saying that the game above is bad, I just personally don't see the point in it as a "game"

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Maybe, but if I just want a good story, it's easier for me to pick up a book or a comic. There still needs to be a game in the game. Again, I'm not saying that the game above is bad, I just personally don't see the point in it as a "game"
you seem to think avn's are more akin to a game then book i guess,even though its Adult Visual Novel so yeah i'd say its more like a somewhat interactive book or comic then a game

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Isn't Hardcore just another word for NTR? Sorry, but i belong to the No NTR Club™
no. hardcore involves more intense scenes. if you don't wanna play hardcore, you can opt for the normal difficulty and enjoy the experience that way. ntr implies that a girl is stolen away from her bf/husband via another man similar to how MC kind of stole Lola away from Robert even if she intended to leave him at some point

Reactions: Katsuki45

SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
I just downloaded the game, saw like the first 5 frames and laughed my ass off for 20 minutes straight. Then I figured out that I had installed the i-patch incorrectly because what I read was "I am his landlady and james was his landlord", this response, when asked whose child it is, was just so fucking hilarious. I know we joke about the "landlady" a lot on here but come on LMFAO.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I just downloaded the game, saw like the first 5 frames and laughed my ass off for 20 minutes straight. Then I figured out that I had installed the i-patch incorrectly because what I read was "I am his landlady and james was his landlord", this response, when asked whose child it is, was just so fucking hilarious. I know we joke about the "landlady" a lot on here but come on LMFAO.
well glad the unofficial patch helps out. :sneaky: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SovietRev
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes