Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Fantastic game, went totally under my radar until I gave it a try and was glued to my computer from beginning to end. Wish I could time travel to the future updates, I am totally hooked. Great story, good characters and great female characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato and HiHaHo

Askovan

May 22, 2017
goddamn man you had me lol´ing irl. my wife came and asked whats so funny^^
thankfully she has a great sense of humor and laughed as well. ;)
Thanks for the laugh!

And yeah its a great game for a new devs first project!
Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
is the hint wrong? isn't male dom the male in control, and fendom the female in control? I chose her path and she immediately took over. Is her path fendom??

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
is the hint wrong? isn't male domination the male in control, and fendom the female in control? I chose her path and she immediately took over. Is her path fendom??
It starts off with her in control but then MC takes full control over her if you keep going.

Reactions: Vortex@

starkj

May 17, 2022
Ngl the girl i'm most hyped for a scene with is Leyla, i'm also wondering if we're getting anything with Camila, love her design.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Ngl the girl i'm most hyped for a scene with is Leyla, i'm also wondering if we're getting anything with Camila, love her design.
It will take time before we start rizzing up Layla. For Camilla's case, you might be able to have scenes for her, but not a romantic relationship.

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
I saw that lesbian comes under unavoidable tag so does that mean all the main LI's are bi? Or just 2 or 3 of em?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes