goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Currently, there is only 1. There will be more, but that will happen in front of you where you will be in charge. It's more like girl-on-girl action during threesomes. If you have a problem with girl-on-girl actions during a threesome, I suggest you not play the game.
even in normal mode this would be unavoidable?

SHAZAM00789

Dec 11, 2021
Any ideas that Vela scene choke option cannot enter? Says not enough "confidence", never find it in the character data. Is it domination?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod where you can adjust the points. I tried to comment Lily with a sexual comment but it says that I don't have enough points. There should be away to adjust the points so that we can choose what ever answer we want.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I had to delete that program because I don't understand how to use it. They should have a mod where anyone can install it and it won't be so complicating. I've played lots o game with the kind of mods I'm talking about.
It's not complicated at all..

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It's very complicating when you don't understand what to do. I tried to look how to change the points up or down and didn't find anything. I even tried going to college for computers and had to quit because it was getting too complicating.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's very complicating when you don't understand what to do. I tried to look how to change the points up or down and didn't find anything. I even tried going to college for computers and had to quit because it was getting too complicating.
well not everyone would find it easy to understand IMO as the mod just presents value's used by the game and allows you to change them
Having some experience and study's done whit programming in any form would make it more easy to use

but considering Woodstock_1983 stopped a education in it just means his mind isn't geared toward computer based logic's
he'll probably shine more in abstract constructs

anyway woody try going dream-mode if you keep running into issue then if a choice doesn't give results it would be due to previous choices

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
well not everyone would find it easy to understand IMO as the mod just presents value's used by the game and allows you to change them
Having some experience and study's done whit programming in any form would make it more easy to use

but considering Woodstock_1983 stopped a education in it just means his mind isn't geared toward computer based logic's
he'll probably shine more in abstract constructs

anyway woody try going dream-mode if you keep running into issue then if a choice doesn't give results it would be due to previous choices
I am playing dream mode. But still there should be away for players in dream mode to change the points. Also, my mental capacity caused me to lose understanding in school my whole life. it was so bad that i had to live a very sheltered life.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I am playing dream mode. But still there should be away for players in dream mode to change the points. Also, my mental capacity caused me to lose understanding in school my whole life. it was so bad that i had to live a very sheltered life.
well if you're playing in dream mode its probably not working due a choice made earlier in the game and not your stats(im only unsure about the lust stat but again this can be adjusted whit a earlier choice)

so i might be because off that
I know that for lily allowing mina to be whit her is a big choice
but i also know from my realistic playtrough that if you choose to keep lilith more prudish or don't want her to influence her you miss big lust points
( if you allow mina to be whit lily and keep stacking Lust points(always pick sexual choice) getting lily would be easy as far as i know)
Maybe KKpotato can enlighten us on which specific triggers are needed(pretty sure its allow mina to continue and high lust)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
well if you're playing in dream mode its probably not working due a choice made earlier in the game and not your stats(im only unsure about the lust stat but again this can be adjusted whit a earlier choice)

so i might be because off that
I know that for lily allowing mina to be whit her is a big choice
but i also know from my realistic playtrough that if you choose to keep lilith more prudish or don't want her to influence her you miss big lust points
( if you allow mina to be whit lily and keep stacking Lust points(always pick sexual choice) getting lily would be easy as far as i know)
Maybe KKpotato can enlighten us on which specific triggers are needed(pretty sure its allow mina to continue and high lust)
Still, there should be away to play how we want and adjust the points how we want.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Still, there should be away to play how we want and adjust the points how we want.
not in the base game-it would defeat the purpose off most choices

There are games like that yes but its up to the dev in the end what type off game he makes
Then its up to you if you like it or not and keep playing,or not

SonsOfLiberty shared a mod that does what you asked so there is a way
you said you don't properly understand how it works , he said its not that hard , seems to me a DM conversation between the two off you might be a solution to the issue ( if it doesn't seem go smoothly ,throwing money at something tends to make things go smoother)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish the Dev would make up their minds. At the beginning they made it seem like the higher the karma the worst off you are but when you get farther in the game, the lower the Karma the worst it is. I understand playing the dream mode i might not have to worry about it but still make up your mind. Is it best to have high karma or low?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Not being able to play how i want because i don't have enough points and can't change that is really pissing me off and making the game unenjoyable. I deleted the game until someone can make a mod to adjust the points. It's pointless playing other wise. i was really enjoying the game until it said i don't have enough points to choose what I want not what the Dev wants. They should get rid of the point requirements and just let the players play how they want and enjoy the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not being able to play how i want because i don't have enough points and can't change that is really pissing me off and making the game unenjoyable. I deleted the game until someone can make a mod to adjust the points. It's pointless playing other wise. i was really enjoying the game until it said i don't have enough points to choose what I want not what the Dev wants. They should get rid of the point requirements and just let the players play how they want and enjoy the game.
Skill issue

GoldenBoi

Aug 2, 2017
I was enjoying it until I personally started having a hard time figuring out the reason for the small bullshit moments like Leylas unration anger anger about her friends sexual encounters with some who has shown himself to be a good guy and has little to no hostile intent. Especially when the people involved clearly have given consent and it was literally THIER ideas. Sure she might not know that but then wouldn't that make her a pretty shitty sister/friend?
I stopped after the blade held to a D.
Who knows I may come back to it when my irritation simmers down but... *sigh* trying to play characters who get so often shat on in these ways hurts me too much sometimes.
Even so everything else about this has been a joy.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes