Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Just tried DOF and find the concept interesting (finally an elite class MC instead of the usual bottom rung or troubled past guy), the renders are also unique and appealing (much more darker in color tone, fully defined body shapes and generally more muscular). Sex scenes are hot as well although I've only seen a few to date.

Anyone know if the MC variables such as lust, dominance, intelligence, dexterity etc. affect the story paths directly or just minor dialogue differences? These numbers change depending on choice but sometimes I don't even see the relation between the choice I made and the variable change.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just tried DOF and find the concept interesting (finally an elite class MC instead of the usual bottom rung or troubled past guy), the renders are also unique and appealing (much more darker in color tone, fully defined body shapes and generally more muscular). Sex scenes are hot as well although I've only seen a few to date.

Anyone know if the MC variables such as lust, dominance, intelligence, dexterity etc. affect the story paths directly or just minor dialogue differences? These numbers change depending on choice but sometimes I don't even see the relation between the choice I made and the variable change.
variables will have a direct impact on the game when in realism mode (less or not at all in dream mode)
the biggest one thus far is a karma check near the end off ep2.

Reactions: Wicks99

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I just downloaded the game, saw like the first 5 frames and laughed my ass off for 20 minutes straight. Then I figured out that I had installed the i-patch incorrectly because what I read was "I am his landlady and james was his landlord", this response, when asked whose child it is, was just so fucking hilarious. I know we joke about the "landlady" a lot on here but come on LMFAO.
I know it was weird for me as well. The sentencing didn't make any sense. I'm not into incest but I installed the patch just so the dialogue made sense. It was getting so confusing considering the family tree...

Reactions: Wicks99

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I know it was weird for me as well. The sentencing didn't make any sense. I'm not into incest but I installed the patch just so the dialogue made sense. It was getting so confusing considering the family tree...
Yea, I prefer the terms "guardian" and "ward". At least the dialogue feels more natural without the patch, "landlord" and "tenant" just sound ridiculous on their own.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Yea, I prefer the terms "guardian" and "ward". At least the dialogue feels more natural without the patch, "landlord" and "tenant" just sound ridiculous on their own.
I always thought it's done like that so people can easily realize that there is i-patch somewhere :p

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I always thought it's done like that so people can easily realize that there is i-patch somewhere :p
LOL I wasn't even aware there were i-patches until long after I started playing AVNs. :cry: I simply assumed they were workarounds for platforms with strict rules.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
keep in mind in a harem there is no lesbian sex as the girls are all supposed to be for the mc
Keep in mind that you can choose to turn off that content if your personal insecurities deem it necessary. Yeah there's one scene at the beginning BEFORE the harem even starts but nothing to complain about.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
thank god for the bro who showed me this, I wasn't gonna play a second longer without an incest patch
Yea the whole thing was unreadable at the start without patch. But surprisingly despite initial appearances the game would revolve around MC family (mother + sisters), it turns out their roles are secondary.

So even without the patch as long as one makes it pass the first half of Chapter 1 it should be ok...

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey, everyone. I hope you are doing well. I am not very good at writing progress reports. But It's been a while and many of you are concerned about the development. I said this before but this update is supposed to be big. So, it's taking a bit longer than usual. But I am happy to announce that the story part is mostly done. The sexual parts still need quite a bit of touch. I would say overall 705 progress has been made. I have decided that there will be two stages for ep3v2. One will be released within 12-14 days (ep3v1.5). This version will have most of the story part along with 3 sex scenes(Variations). The other will be released a little later with 4 more sex scenes.

Here are the previews:

1719944787274.png 1719944792018.png 1719944796034.png 1719944800465.png 1719944806158.png 1719944811456.png

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes