Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Just tried DOF and find the concept interesting (finally an elite class MC instead of the usual bottom rung or troubled past guy), the renders are also unique and appealing (much more darker in color tone, fully defined body shapes and generally more muscular). Sex scenes are hot as well although I've only seen a few to date.

Anyone know if the MC variables such as lust, dominance, intelligence, dexterity etc. affect the story paths directly or just minor dialogue differences? These numbers change depending on choice but sometimes I don't even see the relation between the choice I made and the variable change.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just tried DOF and find the concept interesting (finally an elite class MC instead of the usual bottom rung or troubled past guy), the renders are also unique and appealing (much more darker in color tone, fully defined body shapes and generally more muscular). Sex scenes are hot as well although I've only seen a few to date.

Anyone know if the MC variables such as lust, dominance, intelligence, dexterity etc. affect the story paths directly or just minor dialogue differences? These numbers change depending on choice but sometimes I don't even see the relation between the choice I made and the variable change.
variables will have a direct impact on the game when in realism mode (less or not at all in dream mode)
the biggest one thus far is a karma check near the end off ep2.

Reactions: Wicks99

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I just downloaded the game, saw like the first 5 frames and laughed my ass off for 20 minutes straight. Then I figured out that I had installed the i-patch incorrectly because what I read was "I am his landlady and james was his landlord", this response, when asked whose child it is, was just so fucking hilarious. I know we joke about the "landlady" a lot on here but come on LMFAO.
I know it was weird for me as well. The sentencing didn't make any sense. I'm not into incest but I installed the patch just so the dialogue made sense. It was getting so confusing considering the family tree...

Reactions: Wicks99

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I know it was weird for me as well. The sentencing didn't make any sense. I'm not into incest but I installed the patch just so the dialogue made sense. It was getting so confusing considering the family tree...
Yea, I prefer the terms "guardian" and "ward". At least the dialogue feels more natural without the patch, "landlord" and "tenant" just sound ridiculous on their own.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes