• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That is a spoiler. Maybe if you do everything right?
ラMr Shadow悪 the dev doesn't want spoilers but,

you can check the relationship window for info
i expect all pink(main) LI's to become wifes,and all yellow(side) LI's to become concubines when were at the end as emperor
this is also how kk described it once i believe

if you're playing in realism mode you might have to manage your stats and choices a bit to achieve it
but in dream(easy) mode it should be easy stats wise and purely based on choices

in the end,no Dev off harem a game should permanently lock a girl because off a other LI being there or not
the only thing i can see is a absence off a girl for a few updates due to a choice then her coming back later
whit maybe something tragic happening to a side girl based on choices

we'll see what happens

Reactions: KKpotato
Feb 25, 2022
ラMr Shadow悪 the dev doesn't want spoilers but,

you can check the relationship window for info
i expect all pink(main) LI's to become wifes,and all yellow(side) LI's to become concubines when were at the end as emperor
this is also how kk described it once i believe

if you're playing in realism mode you might have to manage your stats and choices a bit to achieve it
but in dream(easy) mode it should be easy stats wise and purely based on choices

in the end,no Dev off harem a game should permanently lock a girl because off a other LI being there or not
the only thing i can see is a absence off a girl for a few updates due to a choice then her coming back later
whit maybe something tragic happening to a side girl based on choices

we'll see what happens
Thank you, I think I more or less I got it

Reactions: HiHaHo

Falterene

Sep 28, 2019
Again a game where “your choices matter.” Not really. -_-
Everything that can be fucked will be fucked, your fate is actually on rails and I don’t quite understand why there is even a choice in this game with such introductory notes.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Again a game where “your choices matter.” Not really. -_-
Everything that can be fucked will be fucked, your fate is actually on rails and I don’t quite understand why there is even a choice in this game with such introductory notes.
my man its a bit early to scream that

i'd say the game is about 15%/20% into the story so give the dev some time to actually make relevant choices actually play out ?

Falterene

Sep 28, 2019
my man its a bit early to scream that

i'd say the game is about 15%/20% into the story so give the dev some time to actually make relevant choices actually play out ?
Yes, the game doesn't give you a choice from the very beginning. And I’m more than sure that in a year, two, 10 years nothing will change, like in 95% of other games.
The more I play these novels, the more disappointed I become. In almost all of them you have scant freedom of choice, and in a fairly significant percentage you can’t even refuse a character you don’t like.
To some extent, it’s even arrogant when a developer thinks that this or that character is so cool that 100% of the players should like him.
However, these are just my thoughts and they won’t change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes, the game doesn't give you a choice from the very beginning. And I’m more than sure that in a year, two, 10 years nothing will change, like in 95% of other games.
The more I play these novels, the more disappointed I become. In almost all of them you have scant freedom of choice, and in a fairly significant percentage you can’t even refuse a character you don’t like.
To some extent, it’s even arrogant when a developer thinks that this or that character is so cool that 100% of the players should like him.
Or maybe they aren't trying to make something that 100% of players would like.
Pretty sure most harem fans rarely turn down a LI, at least not without a pretty strong reason. The vast majority of girls are avoidable. MC isn't you and doesn't need to conform to your every taste and wish. There's according to the walkthrough 133 choices, some decide main storyline branches, some decide character and relationship stats, some decide LI relations and paths within the relations. If the dev decided to give us more freedom than is already there, which is a fucking lot for a VN, then all that would happen would be updates getting fragmented to appease a minority of players who just like to bitch about everything.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well avn does mean : adult VISUAL NOVEL
they all follow a general story line some avn's do have branching paths and this is one off them(the related choices just havn't been put into effect yet)
how every a lot off said choices tend to end in a "bad end" or a early "good end"

if you want freedom of choice i honestly doubt that is something you'll find enough off in the AVN community

most AVN tend to be about a story where some choices do create a different path but they never stray to far from the main story line(because it would be a huge amount off work to divert a lot from it and most avn's are being developed by a single dev)

avn's are story's whit more inclusion on adult stuff like foremost sex but also drugs,violence & death and other stuff mainstream entertainment tends to avoid

if choices having more value is something you desire first i'd suggest steering clear off the harem tag because those avn's tend to be more about getting a harem resulting in simpler choices like : do you want this girl in the harem yes or no

a avn i know where choices matter a bit more would be : acting lessons, also college kings would seem more up your alley off preferred content
also maybe more sandbox like avn's is something for you ,not that it gives more branching based on choices but they tend to offer more freedom on progression trough the story title's like: love of magic or vis

Reactions: Maulis47 and Vleder

Falterene

Sep 28, 2019
Or maybe they aren't trying to make something that 100% of players would like.
Pretty sure most harem fans rarely turn down a LI, at least not without a pretty strong reason. The vast majority of girls are avoidable. MC isn't you and doesn't need to conform to your every taste and wish. There's according to the walkthrough 133 choices, some decide main storyline branches, some decide character and relationship stats, some decide LI relations and paths within the relations. If the dev decided to give us more freedom than is already there, which is a fucking lot for a VN, then all that would happen would be updates getting fragmented to appease a minority of players who just like to bitch about everything.
133 choices that don’t really change anything. "The vast majority of girls are avoidable." The first 15 minutes of the game. Girl - Fuck. Second girl - Fuck. Third Girl is a fuck. You know them for 2 minutes of real time and 2 minutes of time within the game world, but really, why not. I'm glad you like it, but I need more from a character than just a pretty face. "players who just like to bitch about everything." I’d rather be like this than those who grab everything they give him without question ;p

Reactions: Benhawkwood

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
133 choices that don’t really change anything. "The vast majority of girls are avoidable." The first 15 minutes of the game. Girl - Fuck. Second girl - Fuck. Third Girl is a fuck. You know them for 2 minutes of real time and 2 minutes of time within the game world, but really, why not. I'm glad you like it, but I need more from a character than just a pretty face. "players who just like to bitch about everything." I’d rather be like this than those who grab everything they give him without question ;p
Oh boo fucking hoo. Yes, it's so much better to be miserable and complain about stupid shit than it is to enjoy things, you're such a trailblazer.

Falterene

Sep 28, 2019
well avn does mean : adult VISUAL NOVEL
they all follow a general story line some avn's do have branching paths and this is one off them(the related choices just havn't been put into effect yet)
how every a lot off said choices tend to end in a "bad end" or a early "good end"

if you want freedom of choice i honestly doubt that is something you'll find enough off in the AVN community

most AVN tend to be about a story where some choices do create a different path but they never stray to far from the main story line(because it would be a huge amount off work to divert a lot from it and most avn's are being developed by a single dev)

avn's are story's whit more inclusion on adult stuff like foremost sex but also drugs,violence & death and other stuff mainstream entertainment tends to avoid

if choices having more value is something you desire first i'd suggest steering clear off the harem tag because those avn's tend to be more about getting a harem resulting in simpler choices like : do you want this girl in the harem yes or no

a avn i know where choices matter a bit more would be : acting lessons, also college kings would seem more up your alley off preferred content
also maybe more sandbox like avn's is something for you ,not that it gives more branching based on choices but they tend to offer more freedom on progression trough the story title's like: love of magic or vis
Yes, I know some of these games, I generally agree. It just boils over when you have to go through twenty games to find one where there is at least some choice, which somehow affects

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yes, I know some of these games, I generally agree. It just boils over when you have to go through twenty games to find one where there is at least some choice, which somehow affects
well most people who enjoy avn's tend to stick around for the writing not things like choices that matter, if you check the weighted rating on the update page i find that most high rated avn's tend to be those whit good story writing & decent quality render, all other things are quite mixed after that (like tags,art style etc.)

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes