Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I was enjoying it until I personally started having a hard time figuring out the reason for the small bullshit moments like Leylas unration anger anger about her friends sexual encounters with some who has shown himself to be a good guy and has little to no hostile intent. Especially when the people involved clearly have given consent and it was literally THIER ideas. Sure she might not know that but then wouldn't that make her a pretty shitty sister/friend?
I stopped after the blade held to a D.
Who knows I may come back to it when my irritation simmers down but... *sigh* trying to play characters who get so often shat on in these ways hurts me too much sometimes.
Even so everything else about this has been a joy.
Push the scene and be pleasantly surprised!!

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
hey KKpotato, im so so sorry but i just want you to know that whenever you updated, im going nuts! why? CUZ OF MAMA MARIA!
AHH ! god.. i hope my roommate didnt hear my screams
anyway good work again KKpotato i love potato!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
The new scene with Vella and Lily isnt in my gallery even after complete the new episode, is this intentional or my game just broke .

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
So, I am not trough yet, but I thought I would give some comment anyway :D

Kinda wondering how I didn't find this earlier, gotten itself fastlane into my "UpdateWHENReallyGoodOnes"-Folder (don't bully me for my naming...) and there are not many in there :D
I do like the girls, different personalities and looks, the MC is fine, normally not much into the muscle MCs, but hey, it fits the Story and the rougher Sexscenes, so okay :p honestly, the balance between Sex and Romance is kinda the selling point for me, it is one of the very few games where I can go in all romance in interaction and then have rough hardcore sex with the girls... Somehow most games always connect hardcore sex to being a asshole in other interactions too, I really really like that this one does it how it is... you can have a romantic loving relationship and if both partners like it hardcore dirty rough sex in that loving relationship... whish more games would do that.

So yeah, go on with that! <3 Still gotta get up to date, but once I am, if it doesn't totally tank ( which I doubt) this will become one of the games I throw some dollars at every month.

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
I posted a while ago with some initial thoughts but now that I've completed a full playthrough I'm prepped to give it a full review.

The story is incredibly compelling and kept me deep in the game throughout. There are enough characters and a good range and depth to them that they don't feel like they are written by the same person. This is an incredibly hard thing for a writer to manage naturally so props to KKPotato here. There is ebb and flow, downtime and action, which I do explicitly look for in quality titles.

There is a lack of player agency, especially when getting into relationships, that was offputting at first. Every person playing this game will have different tolerances for that. This is a story, and sometimes to tell a story, certain events MUST happen, even in games with AVN's where the choices are yours to make. That's what sets these games apart from kinetic novels after all, but when even the internal character's monologue is telling him to take a step back... That seems like the perfect place to add your player agency. I'll use Mina as an example. Absolutely nothing about her made her attractive or appealing to me (And thusly the MC) and even the internal monologue was deeply reluctant to become involved with her. Regardless, you are given no choice but to fuck her and enter into a full on engagement with her. I was into MULTIPLE of the other LI's so being forced 'all-in' at the start with one of them colored the interactions with the rest.

The renders are, in my opinion, phenomenal. I know that big tits/tiny waists aren't everyone's cup of tea but for those of us that are fans of the 'bimbo' look, we get to eat well! Very much looking forward to future chapters!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vleder and KKpotato

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
KKpotato, i have to say well done mate, I love this VN from the start to the end of chap 3 part 1, you did a really good job. I even have nothing to say about your writting skills as not being english native, everything is decently understandable and even fun to read, though I often complain about games being to bright, this one might be sometimes a bit to dark, but it does fit well so far. I'm really looking forward to future updates and I seriously dig this story. About the NTR part, not sure I have seen any of that, geuss i have different views of NTR, I don't mind it, but in this VN i really don't feel or sense any NTR, and guys having relations with cute girls, doesn't count to me as NTR if they have sex with their cute girls, it feel to me realistic and natural. Well I really enjoyed it so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato and Vleder
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes