KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
What about the gallery? I don't have gallery 1 and 2 unlocked and gallery 3 and 4 (although there are missing scenes) I did unlock it. I started the game again from this new version. Does anyone know the problem, thanks in advance.
PS: English is not my native language, I apologize.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Page 1 and 2 unlock after you finish episode 1. You will get a notification massage.

Reactions: Zhaico

Neio69

May 9, 2023
What about the gallery? I don't have gallery 1 and 2 unlocked and gallery 3 and 4 (although there are missing scenes) I did unlock it. I started the game again from this new version. Does anyone know the problem, thanks in advance.
PS: English is not my native language, I apologize.

For me page 1,2 is unlocked but 3,4 is locked

• Wow
Reactions: Zhaico

cdw9800

Nov 28, 2018
well this is like the 3rd time I've given this game a try after an update and I'm not sure I can honestly say it's getting any better. The MC for lack of a better way to phrase it is a fucking moronic pushover who just lets things happen and doesn't even express his own wants or opinions. TBH if the MC had any way to show his own thoughts the game would be tolerable but at this point its like watching an idiot be used by the people around himfor their own gains while fully knowing he's being used and just not giving a fuck.

2 great examples I can point out are how the mother flat out lies about finding Lisa and the MC just lets it slide for the most part instead of calling her out on it. second one is how Lily gets butt hurt over being told Mina cant cheat on him after how she reacted with Lola. Kinda bit of a hypocrite and honestly the MC should have a chance to call all the girls out on their BS.

Sadly these are becoming common problems for a lot of games now where the MC is suppose to just let everyone walk all over them, it's honestly getting hard to play games with protags like this...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
My biggest issue with this story is the branching (or lack of) you're given a bunch of choices but your player agency is almost non existent.
true there are not a lot off branches yet
then again when i tried to hug robin on the island i didn't pass the stats check for it (you need to go easy on maria when you confront her about/whit lisa)
and killing or letting that one minister go to jail gives "blue knight suspicious" stat which most definitively cause a branch further down the story we just have not seen it yet

i do think its mainly due to the fact we are still kinda early on in the whole story line
we have only recently gotten the love and acceptance from the 1st wife(lilith) needed for the battle of the heirs and still need to consolidate the family money and assets in the mc's name
then do the same whit 3 others who as stated a lot will be a lot harder to do so

also the college and other venue's will probably have a lot off choices which will be easier to write consequence's for as they will most likely affect the main storyline less

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Page 1 and 2 unlock after you finish episode 1. You will get a notification massage.
I went back to a save prior to episode 1 preview and I got the message, how strange it didn't work before.
Thanks for the response, now I have the entire gallery unlocked.
congratulations on the game, I really like it.

As I always say, my main language is not English, I apologize.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
My biggest issue with this story is the branching (or lack of) you're given a bunch of choices but your player agency is almost non existent.
I would agree with this. In what I hope comes across as constructive criticism there are a few places where the MC's inner monologue is simply 'Guess I better just go along with things' and it would be fantastic to be given a real choice in those moments. There are frequently huge decisions we don't have any choice in when it comes to involving ourselves or not in LI's. I think this will hold it back from being a great game and instead just a 'very good' one. I'm still early in my playthrough though.

I do love the visual style but I'm sure personal preference goes a long way here. The Incest Patch is almost a necessity if just because the translation into 'landlord/landlady/tenant' sometimes becomes impossible to understand.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
You know, it's always really bugged me that in some games there's descriptions of how a cock is "touching her womb with every thrust" or some shit like that, ah yes women just fucking LOVE it when you jackhammer their cervix. (They don't)
The absolute hypocrisy of this statement being said by a duck who are known for their corkscrew penises and gangrape mating habits.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes