ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018

Hello, everyone! I am glad to announce that The playable version of the Episode 3 part 1 is ready.
Release dates:
  • White Knights - 5 February (Patreon Post for white knight version - )
  • Blue Knights - 10 February
  • Public Knights - 14 February
Changelog:
  • Almost 650 new static images
  • 14 new animations
  • This update mostly focuses on the story. But still includes 3 sex scenes (Lilith, Lily, Vella)
My GOAT

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
and of course still the slow burn with Maria. I guess that will be when the game is completed at this point. Wake me up when an actual Maria sex scene happens that is vaginal and I had such high hopes for this game also. Not going to continue to waste my time with this one until something actually serious happens with Maria, tired of all of this very slow burn stuff with "landladies" if I wanted that I would play AWAM.

• Sad
Reactions: Valeck and KKpotato

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesireOfFate-EP3v1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Reporting some problems I encountered:

The first penetration animation with Lily stuttered a lot, I even thought it was going to crash the game, but the game didn't crash or lag, it was just that animation that was bad. (I attached an image to check which scene was.)
I'm using Windows 11, my hardware is Ryzen 5 1600AF, RTX 2060 12GB, 24GB Ram; I haven't tested the compressed version.

Another problem was in a dialogue with Vella, I don't think the MC should stutter in this dialogue. (Attached image.)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
and of course still the slow burn with Maria. I guess that will be when the game is completed at this point. Wake me up when an actual Maria sex scene happens that is vaginal and I had such high hopes for this game also. Not going to continue to waste my time with this one until something actually serious happens with Maria, tired of all of this very slow burn stuff with "landladies" if I wanted that I would play AWAM.
i believe KK already stated that your desired content will feature in the next update, so ep3-part2

anyway i doubt anyone will actually (bother to) remind you when it does happens so if it does happen you will probably have to check KK's status updates for which release it will happen (as he reveals who will have NSFW content)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That ending was such a forced cliffhanger...

That sniper had no issue dropping them like flies but somehow let the few remaining board the ship while carrying a thick-ass hostage.

And then the two boats are shown to be right next to each other but they somehow let them escape! Apparently they have to follow them without being noticed for some reason. Without being noticed...in the middle of the ocean.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

That sniper had no issue dropping them like flies but somehow let the few remaining board the ship while carrying a thick-ass hostage.

And then the two boats are shown to be right next to each other but they somehow let them escape! Apparently they have to follow them without being noticed for some reason. Without being noticed...in the middle of the ocean.
I think you misunderstood something. She didn't let anyone do anything. The hostage was already on the ship. Rosetta is a superhuman and is extremely fast. She quickly boarded the ship and held Lily at gunpoint. I must note that The ones the sniper shot down, were not moving targets. Her chances of shooting Rosetta were extremely slim.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

true tactically speaking letting them escape was a big fuck up
maybe due to movement caused to being shot at by a sniper had something to do whit it

and the following a ship without being noticed yourself is a thing that was around for a long time and done whit spyglasses early on
samira did state they were tracking them whit radar which probably the runaway ship doesn't have
Not going in a "hot pursuit" was a good decision imo as they did not want to risk lily's live as a hostage due to the nun's being cornered on a ship out in the ocean

in the end KK decided this was way to end this update and he does have a story to tell and needs to find a way to bridge stuff in plausible way even though it seems somewhat unrealistic sometimes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I think you misunderstood something. She didn't let anyone do anything. The hostage was already on the ship. Rosetta is a superhuman and is extremely fast. She quickly boarded the ship and held Lily at gunpoint. I must note that The ones the sniper shot down, were not moving targets. Her chances of shooting Rosetta were extremely slim.
Eh if she's that good, she could have still taken her on. And the lil'boat was at jumping distance for supposed supers. It's no big deal, I just found the pic with the two ships almost next to each other funny. I get that Illusion has some constraints when it comes to depicting exactly what you want, so it's understandable.

I just hope we get options on how to deal with the kidnappers. Hopefully extreme prejudice being one of them.

Reactions: nyex117

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Eh if she's that good, she could have still taken her on. And the lil'boat was at jumping distance for supposed supers. It's no big deal, I just found the pic with the two ships almost next to each other funny. I get that Illusion has some constraints when it comes to depicting exactly what you want, so it's understandable.

I just hope we get options on how to deal with the kidnappers. Hopefully extreme prejudice being one of them.
even robin's little sister?
there were mentions off detonating bombs for disobeying orders given,so seems like the banshee's are forced to do certain things or at least some off them

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
even robin's little sister?
there were mentions off detonating bombs for disobeying orders given,so seems like the banshee's are forced to do certain things or at least some off them
The main bitch for sure.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The main bitch for sure.
the "head nun" old hag? yeah she will most likely die during the rescue
the younger banshee girls though im not sure
recruiting them as body guards like robin seems like a decent idea imo or in any other capacity as assets to be used by the MC if they are willing to submit and/or pledge loyalty
if killing them is going be a option ,doing so would probably be a big NO NO for anyone on robin's path as her sister is in that group

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
before continuing on with this game i wanna know does the mc get powers or is he normal? no veins and shit
the MC gets the superhuman strength and senses from the genetic manipulation(called DOF-006) done on him whilst he was on the "island"
The visual increase for the veins is a side affect only found in women who have undergone the process

Jul 28, 2023
Maria and MC flirting and groping each other like an hour after she learned about her husband's death is kind of insane to me. That entire bit just felt tonedeaf.

! really like Maria the character she's easily my favorite in this game but I'm not liking her route at all so far.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes