KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Hello, everyone! I am glad to announce that The playable version of the Episode 3 part 1 is ready.
Release dates:
  • White Knights - 5 February (Patreon Post for white knight version - )
  • Blue Knights - 10 February
  • Public Knights - 14 February
Changelog:
  • Almost 650 new static images
  • 14 new animations
  • This update mostly focuses on the story. But still includes 3 sex scenes (Lilith, Lily, Vella)

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
No. Leyla is a bit difficult to convince. It will take time for her to grow on you.
So don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to assume a couple years for anything with her with how slow the updates are. Also why is she more difficult? Isn't she like a stripper or dancer? Damn it's been awhile. I might have to replay it from the start my brain seems to be miss-firing. Like I said it's been awhile.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
So don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to assume a couple years for anything with her with how slow the updates are. Also why is she more difficult? Isn't she like a stripper or dancer? Damn it's been awhile. I might have to replay it from the start my brain seems to be miss-firing. Like I said it's been awhile.
She can dance, but she is not a stripper. She is more like an Instagram influencer. A couple of years is a bit too much. Early 2025 should be when her content starts rolling.

Apr 10, 2019
It's been a long while since I've last been rick rolled... How nostalgic

Love the game so far. The characterisations, varying personalities and backstories are done pretty well. The exposition isn't boring and doesn't have the feeling like it's dragging on that a lot of VNs have. The world building is interesting and unique though I hope we don't get to deep in the weeds with the lore, as I've seen that happen with some stories as they progress. The characters goals being clear and consistent helps with keeping them feeling grounded. I do worry that with the number of girls added it'll be difficult to differentiate their personalities in the future. But I'm only at the beginning so far so I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneVoyage

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It's been a long while since I've last been rick rolled... How nostalgic

Love the game so far. The characterisations, varying personalities and backstories are done pretty well. The exposition isn't boring and doesn't have the feeling like it's dragging on that a lot of VNs have. The world building is interesting and unique though I hope we don't get to deep in the weeds with the lore, as I've seen that happen with some stories as they progress. The characters goals being clear and consistent helps with keeping them feeling grounded. I do worry that with the number of girls added it'll be difficult to differentiate their personalities in the future. But I'm only at the beginning so far so I guess we'll see.
The dev has already addressed any concerns regarding the big cast in

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I really liked this game, but Mina questioning me for cheating on her made me feel bad, I didn't expect that in a harem game; That's why I'm going to ask here, for content focused on the development of feelings, I know it's strange to ask for something like that, in a game like this, but I have to get rid of this guilt, I want to make it up to Mina, she and Debby are my favorites!

We already have many sex scenes with Mina, I agree to exchange a future sex scene with her, for the development of the relationship with her, Mina has already suffered too much in her life. I need this, I'm even questioning myself if I'm becoming a "Joshy"...

Yes, I wrote that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really liked this game, but Mina questioning me for cheating on her made me feel bad, I didn't expect that in a harem game;
Mina accuses you of cheating even if you don't cheat :LOL:
Yeah Debby is great, but sadly you are forced to take back the ex (which i really don't want to) to get her...so i usually reject her. The only part of the game i really don't like so far :cautious:

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
Mina accuses you of cheating even if you don't cheat :LOL:
Yeah Debby is great, but sadly you are forced to take back the ex (which i really don't want to) to get her...so i usually reject her. The only part of the game i really don't like so far :cautious:
Yeah, I wish you could have a Debby without the Ex route. Debby is fun and great. I want to save the Ex.
But I don't care at all for sleeping with her and that just felt strange and weird to me.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, I wish you could have a Debby without the Ex route. Debby is fun and great. I want to save the Ex.
But I don't care at all for sleeping with her and that just felt strange and weird to me.
MC's still in love with Lisa. It'd be a lot weirder if he was willing to cheat on his fiances with Debby but not the girl he's been in love with since before the game even started.

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
MC's still in love with Lisa. It'd be a lot weirder if he was willing to cheat on his fiances with Debby but not the girl he's been in love with since before the game even started.
I would say MC still cares for Lisa. And has some love.
But considering some choices and such you can make, and what you do, it's absolutely reasonable to say that relationship can have changed in ways that they don't love Lisa anymore. Depending on what choices and such you've taken.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But considering some choices and such you can make, and what you do, it's absolutely reasonable to say that relationship can have changed in ways that they don't love Lisa anymore. Depending on what choices and such you've taken.
And you'd be wrong then. It wasn't a MC loves or doesn't love Lisa choice, it was an is MC being honest about still loving Lisa choice.
Also, the answer the dev actually redirected this more or less same complaint to.
It's not "I fucked this girl so I'll fuck you too." It's not a sex or no sex choice, Debby's name in the relations menu is yellow not white. It's a relationship or no relationship choice.
So it's "I'm literally still in love with Lisa so if I'm going to enter a relationship with Debby behind my fiance's backs then I'm not going to turn down the girl I love."
MC isn't you, MC isn't even a self insert. He's a pre made character with existing opinions and characteristics and one of those is that he's in love with Lisa.

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
And you'd be wrong then. It wasn't a MC loves or doesn't love Lisa choice, it was an is MC being honest about still loving Lisa choice.
Also, the answer the dev actually redirected this more or less same complaint to.
Fair, I do however feel the game communicates that very badly.
The reason I went after Debby was because it was sub-textually clearly flagged as a side-chick you could share with Samir etc. Not because it was a way to save and later sleep with Lisa.

I wanted to save Lisa as I saw the care MC still had as brotherly more than anything else. He cared for her, been a while since I played it and can't remember the exact words MC uses to describe his emotions towards Lisa. I think he himself isn't fully sure. Which leaves room for a lot of things. It isn't "She is my one true love and will always be" flagged. Or even "I absolutely loved her as a girl friend and still do" flagged.
It is very open to interpretation flagged. Meanwhile Debby yes, is in Yellow. So it is more than just a quick fuck. But there is nothing about any of the previous interactions with here that leads into Lisa. Fucking Debby => Lisa is sprung on the player.

With this logic perusing any of the yellow relationships should force you into Lisa if that is the case. Lola, Lilly, Nora, etc. But it's only Debby.

Which I think is why there is a lot of complaints about it.

The problem imo stems from the fact that Debby's name is Yellow. Had Debby been White and screwing around with her would lock you into a relationship with Lisa it would make sense.
It's not.

Debby is a side-piece relationship. And it's a society where it's frowned upon but allowed for those in power. As long as official "wives" are favored etc. Some would see it as cheating, some would not. Etc.
So I don't even subscribe to the "It's yellow but a new yellow, thus a former yellow must automatically become one because of it!"

Which as I said, isn't true because it's only one specific yellow relationship, not any yellow relationship.

I frankly just think it's stupid and kinda lazy and bad in several ways because it makes very little sense based on other relationships you can develop. See above bits on you can have a relationship with Lola and won't get forced into one with Lisa.

I think lots of the complaints about it stem from things mentioned here honestly.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I understand why Lisa left the MC, and she was right to do that, she needed protection and the MC couldn't offer that to her, no one would blame her for that, except herself.

But I also think that how the author approached their reunion wasn't the best way, if the MC had just checked if she was okay, if she was safe, watching from a distance without having contact with her, it would have been better for the MC to leave her in the past, but after he met her again, spoke to her, showed her how his situation has changed, it would be very cold of him to do that and simply say goodbye to her.

I would prefer to leave her in the past without having contact with her, but since I like Debby, I was forced to accept her, I feel guilty for bringing her into the "family" after so many warnings, I just hope the girls don't keep reminding me and blaming me for this, but they have a strong history, I like them being together, and I think that's how it should be, and she has the second-best body in the game, second only to Debby, if the girls accept her without drama it will be perfect, she has the potential to become one of my favorites.

sunnychad

Jan 27, 2023

Hello, everyone! I am glad to announce that The playable version of the Episode 3 part 1 is ready.
Release dates:
  • White Knights - 5 February (Patreon Post for white knight version - )
  • Blue Knights - 10 February
  • Public Knights - 14 February
Changelog:
  • 14 new animations
  • This update mostly focuses on the story. But still includes 3 sex scenes (Lilith, Lily, Vella)
bro it's already 14 so at which time are u going to release it ?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Desire Of Fate Episode 3 version 1

Hello, everyone! I am glad to announce that The Public version of the Episode 3 part 1 is ready.
Changelog:
  • 14 new animations
Links:
PC -

MAC -
Android- Coming Soon

Tags

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes