Jul 1, 2018
KKpotato
Plz change back the hairstyle of Maria to this
Naw, she's totally fine as-is. They all are.

That said, a nightclub or whatever scene with this kind of lighting for most of the characters would be great.
I've been thinking the same about Lily from the same image. Those red eyes in the blacklighting are just amazing.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
basicly it should be in beta testing now (meaning his top tier have the newest version and are looking for bugs and typo's)
then he will probably fix what he can and release it whit the usual schedule

i estimate the public release will be in about 3-4week from now
so patreon release in about 1-2 weeks

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
From Patreon:

DOF - Ep3v1 news

Hello, everyone!
The alpha version of the update is ready and available for Black Kningts for testing.
The alpha version includes -
  • 3 new sex scenes
  • 500 new images
  • 13 new animation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Is there a mod to change to change the ridiculous titles?
A woman is holding a NEW INFANT that is her TENANT, how the fuck is a newborn paying his rent?
Did he have a JOB the moment he exited the womb maybe?
Is the INFANT a chain smoker, alcoholic already?
The Caretaker, the Older fcking ROOMMATE, Jesus MURPHY this is enough.
Most games where I am not given a choice to alter those stupid titles (and WHY is it the same ONES?) I just avoid it lately to spare myself the frustration or just skipping through ALL of the dialog.
This one I played last year or partially did since I remember the red-headed asian MC and the first scenes, then many of them on Superhuman STEROIDS before I consolidated my NvMEs together and do not remember much of the dialog...guess I went with option 2 on this one after all.
I get the reason to change everything to idiotic titles like this, but give us a CHOICE as to what NAMES we want to call them FFS, since every time I read the word LANDLADY, I picture a retarded mongoloid dragging his foot and drooling out the name.

Edit: There IS an 'incest patch" which will have to do I suppose, but at least its better than titles, like their parents actually NAMED them that.

• Haha
Reactions: MrLightningStyle

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Is there any scenes with Leyla yet? Been waiting for her since the start but haven't played in a couple releases.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes