HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
looking for some help to get onto the corruption route. I Start Part 2 of Episode 1 with well over 10 lust but no dice. On top of this ive also opened console and corruptionroute=True. done a replay on both hardcore and dream mode to the same effect so im thinking ive soft blocked myself with a decision at some point but the guide doesnt tell me where. any help greatly appreciated
hmm could be you selected a earlier choice that doesn't meet the requirement
the here on the thread is official and made by KKpotato himself as far as im aware so if you follow that you get the optimal route,

as for the hardcore and dream mode
hardcore mode means you you're ok whit showing cock's that aren't the mc's and opening paths that includes more males then the mc in sexual content such as m/m/f threesomes and such

as for dream mode its pretty much makes you ignore stats requirements for choice's, not sure it would earlier made choice requirements so if it doesn't give the result you probably made a choice earlier that disables that one (like accepting debby forces you to accept lisa, as KK mentioned in the previous post)

if this doesn't really help you get the scene you're thinking about please say what scene you're aiming for specifically

Reactions: KKpotato

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
as for dream mode its pretty much makes you ignore stats requirements for choice's, not sure it would earlier made choice requirements so if it doesn't give the result you probably made a choice earlier that disables that one (like accepting debby forces you to accept lisa, as KK mentioned in the previous post)
What dream mode does is it sets temp values to 0 for certain stat checks. It doesn't let you break paths like Debbie/Lisa. For example if you fail to convince Lilith or go with the romantic approach then after her swim meet there'll be a temp value of 25. If Lilith's love isn't over 25 then you get a game over as I understand it. It also doesn't let you bypass all stat checks, like the Noir sex scene which probably isn't recommended because of the karma hit you need high lust for even on dream mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

droopsnoop11

May 23, 2020
hmm could be you selected a earlier choice that doesn't meet the requirement
the here on the thread is official and made by KKpotato himself as far as im aware so if you follow that you get the optimal route,

as for the hardcore and dream mode
hardcore mode means you you're ok whit showing cock's that aren't the mc's and opening paths that includes more males then the mc in sexual content such as m/m/f threesomes and such

if this doesn't really help you get the scene you're thinking about please say what scene you're aiming for specifically
I thought it may have been a problem with the multi-mod, patch, or console, so I deleted all app data and did a fresh playthrough(hardcore, Easy, Dream) with an auto clicker and followed the guide to a T. However, when I got to number 57 it jumped to 60. continuing on, I get number 64 ("Stop ogling me so much.") confirming I'm not on the corruption route.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I thought it may have been a problem with the multi-mod, patch, or console, so I deleted all app data and did a fresh playthrough(hardcore, Easy, Dream) with an auto clicker and followed the guide to a T. However, when I got to number 57 it jumped to 60. continuing on, I get number 64 ("Stop ogling me so much.") confirming I'm not on the corruption route.
Despite what the PDF say she says that either way. If right before that you get a render of her panning upwards then you're on the corruption route. She'll also have a more confident posture on the corruption route.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
do you have incest patch?

also you can use auto skip "unseen text" from options then just press tab or hold down cntrl to skip trough stuff

droopsnoop11

May 23, 2020
Despite what the PDF say she says that either way. If right before that you get a render of her panning upwards then you're on the corruption route. She'll also have a more confident posture on the corruption route.
cheers!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 1611796

Overview:
The country is plagued by unrest, broken, and recovering from a years-long civil war that claimed countless lives — and left you an orphan 21 years ago. Your life has been a humble one, growing up in the ass-end of nowhere and then living in the seediest slums of the big city as you try to carve out some semblance of a future for yourself. You don't aspire to much — but fate, it seems, has bigger things in store for you. As the country's rich and powerful attempt to restore order and instate a new supreme leader, your life begins to take new and unexpected turns, thrusting you into the middle of a deadly power struggle. Against all odds, a poor orphan from the slums just might emerge as the most powerful man in the nation.

THERE IS NO SEGS WITH MARIA YET :HideThePain:

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: KKpotato - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 v2 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: Multi Mod* - Fan sig -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2947528 View attachment 2947514 View attachment 1729741 View attachment 1729738 View attachment 1729737 View attachment 1729727 View attachment 1503236 View attachment 1503238 View attachment 2947491 View attachment 2947492 View attachment 2947496 View attachment 2947511 View attachment 2947512 View attachment 2947513 View attachment 2947521 View attachment 2947516 View attachment 2947523 View attachment 2947519 View attachment 2947524 View attachment 2947525 View attachment 2947526 View attachment 2947527 View attachment 2947529 View attachment 2947530
Thank-you for your HUGE detailed write up (dev notes, and main). Couldn't have been more clearer with regards to...how the many controversial kinks will be carried out in this enjoyable story. And well laid out. :)

And I wish other new projects dev's would be more mindful in how beneficial posting clear kink information (at the start of a project), can only benefit a title's future. (It's also great not having to swim through the many form posts looking for information.)

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Damn I wish there was some content with Robin :sneaky:
Well, Robin is in the yellow section and according to a quote of kkpotato:
"Yellow Represents the LI's that you can avoid a romantic relationship with."
So unless something change in the story or you reject her/miss her pts , she's another one candidate to the Harem team

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Apologies for asking but is the update coming in the next two weeks?
doubtful , KK releases about every 4-6 months depending on how much content he wants to show

the last release was late july to 1st of october so only 2 months off development into the next update so its roughly 40-50% done.
Then again just is just me deducing KK work ethic but he might say otherwise.

Jul 28, 2023
I'm still on episode 1 so take what I say with a grain of salt but I'm really not digging the way the whole Maria path(and I'm assuming a potential Jessica path will be the same) comes into existence.
Anton has a genuinely loving relationship with both of them and seems like a really good guy so the only way the path comes into existence is because he fucking dies and they are already sexually frustrated because he's had a limp dick for years. I feel like this would have left less of a bad taste in my mouth if the story just had him be dead after that attack that left him crippled in the first place. It's not like he does anything of importance after being introduced.
I'm generally enjoying the game but this just makes me feel bad about pursuing those relationship(s) and would also make any love route feel kind of fake which is a shame because I usually like the milfs the best.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes