Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does it make a difference whether or not you're honest to Lilith about possible feelings for Lisa?
It's recommended to be honest if you plan on starting Lisa's path, which also means if you start Debbie's then you'll need to. It'll cost you 1 love point to be honest but that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. You can check the PDF walkthrough if you want the details on that kind of thing.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'm seeing different colours in the relationship status screen, so far pink, yellow, and white. What's that all about?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I'm seeing different colours in the relationship status screen, so far pink, yellow, and white. What's that all about?
Pink Represents the LI's that you can't avoid a romantic relationship with.
Yellow Represents the LI's that you can avoid a romantic relationship with.
White Represents the LI's/ that you can't have a romantic relationship with.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, how do the stats actually affect gameplay? Is it all hidden dialogue or choices? I haven't seen any choice with a 'Int 10 needed' or whatever. So when do these stats come into play?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
THANKS! First playthrough, so trying to catch up on the meta.

So I'm guessing Vera (and others) not appearing on the list is a hint to us? And Samir and Monica are if we join a MMF or 4some?

Loving it so far, by the way.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
So, how do the stats actually affect gameplay? Is it all hidden dialogue or choices? I haven't seen any choice with a 'Int 10 needed' or whatever. So when do these stats come into play?
If you are in the realistic mode, they are all needed. They lock or unlock options depending on the scene.
How far are you on the VN? They come into play a little later.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
If you are in the realistic mode, they are all needed. They lock or unlock options depending on the scene.
How far are you on the VN? They come into play a little later.
Part way Chapter 1, going from the modeling agency to the research lab for the first time.

Do we, the players, get to see how the stats may affect outcomes? I can appreciate the subtle passive changes to dialogue and such with stat differences, but on a first playthrough it's impossible to notice. But if there are gates that show the thresholds (ideally even when not failing them) it lets players/me/us see more of the story logic.

Cheers!

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
THANKS! First playthrough, so trying to catch up on the meta.

So I'm guessing Vera (and others) not appearing on the list is a hint to us?
Those who don't appear on the relationship screen are usually not romanceable. The exception is Jessica who doesn't appear for a few reasons.

And Samir and Monica are if we join a MMF or 4some?
I don't think I understand this part.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't think I understand this part.
So far the only people in white on my relationship status page are Samir and his girlfriend Monica. Maybe that's a holdover from the short blowjob in the prologue, but I was reading into it as if the MC was going to join them in a threesome or perhaps swing with them in some way. I may be way off, but that was my leap of logic after seeing your definitions.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
MC should have asked Johanna about if women ever creep on the models too, and what they do about it. Not criticising the policy, but women can be horny mfs too.

Jan 12, 2022
It's recommended to be honest if you plan on starting Lisa's path, which also means if you start Debbie's then you'll need to. It'll cost you 1 love point to be honest but that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. You can check the PDF walkthrough if you want the details on that kind of thing.
Thanks! I was actually using both the guide and the Multi Mod but they were giving contradictory information. The Multi Mod was recommending avoiding the truth while the pdf walkthrough pretty much said what you said. Weird how the multi mod makes you potentially miss out on content. I wonder if it's just an oversight or if I fucked something else up somewhere and I can't afford to lose those love points.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks! I was actually using both the guide and the Multi Mod but they were giving contradictory information. The Multi Mod was recommending avoiding the truth while the pdf walkthrough pretty much said what you said. Weird how the multi mod makes you potentially miss out on content. I wonder if it's just an oversight or if I fucked something else up somewhere and I can't afford to lose those love points.
Ya tbh I strongly dislike the multi mod for this. It puts you on the high lust path and I much prefer the relationships and interactions, especially Lilith's, on the lower lust path. You can just use URM to see any content you're gated out of, or play it on easy mode to bypass most point gates.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Ya tbh I strongly dislike the multi mod for this. It puts you on the high lust path and I much prefer the relationships and interactions, especially Lilith's, on the lower lust path. You can just use URM to see any content you're gated out of, or play it on easy mode to bypass most point gates.
What are the differences on lust paths? Or any/every path?

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
The sex scenes are top notch, I don't know because I don't remember but it has if not the best, one of the best sex scenes.

Story is also good, nothing generic.

Overall very nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
This is very much only a soft suggestion, but I could see this game going from a 9/10 to a 10/10 with some dialogue punch ups. The plot, characters, and story structure are already golden, I can't see much room for improvement there. The copy is clean, obviously the editors/proofreaders did a great job. But...some of the dialogue just feels a bit off, like it has been translated, proficiently, but it is apparent that it isn't a native/fully fluent speaker. Just the phrasing, idioms, etc.

Hopefully this is coming off the way I intended, and is not un-constructive criticism. This is a really impressive game, the bones and foundation are solid, the only thing I can think of to bring it even higher is making the English closer to native NA/UK speakers (no hard preference, though I enjoy UK English a smidge more).

[I've been up for awhile, and had, maybe, more than a few, so I do hope my comments aren't taken as an attack. Just ideas to sparkle up the facade even more.]

Reactions: KKpotato

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Wait a minute:unsure:, Devs name is also highlighted in Pink too. Does that mean I can't avoid a romantic relationship with the dev :3

Not that I mind ;) ;)

Jan 12, 2022
I just finished the game and I have to say, that I really enjoyed it. The sex scenes were hot AF and I really loved the characters. I especially loved how the relationship between the MC and Lilith has developed up until this point.

One thing I'm curious about is how Lisa could possibly be an avoidable LI. In terms of her importance to the narrative and to the MC, she feels like she's only really below Lilith. Unless I'm misremembering I don't think there was an option to not get on her path once you meet her. What actually decides when you're on her path? is it just when you're honest to Lilith? If you're not on her path, do you just choose to forget about finding her or do you still help her, but platonically? Do you miss out on major events like helping Rivera, learning about the Drugs, and getting the suspicion of the Blue Knights?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I just finished the game and I have to say, that I really enjoyed it. The sex scenes were hot AF and I really loved the characters. I especially loved how the relationship between the MC and Lilith has developed up until this point.

One thing I'm curious about is how Lisa could possibly be an avoidable LI. In terms of her importance to the narrative and to the MC, she feels like she's only really below Lilith. Unless I'm misremembering I don't think there was an option to not get on her path once you meet her. What actually decides when you're on her path? is it just when you're honest to Lilith? If you're not on her path, do you just choose to forget about finding her or do you still help her, but platonically? Do you miss out on major events like helping Rivera, learning about the Drugs, and getting the suspicion of the Blue Knights?
You need to reject Debby to reject Lisa. You still help her though. You just won't be tied to a relationship with her.

droopsnoop11

May 23, 2020
looking for some help to get onto the corruption route. I Start Part 2 of Episode 1 with well over 10 lust but no dice. On top of this ive also opened console and corruptionroute=True. done a replay on both hardcore and dream mode to the same effect so im thinking ive soft blocked myself with a decision at some point but the guide doesnt tell me where. any help greatly appreciated

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes