ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so uh is there a reason why sometimes you have no choice? i assumed youd have a choice whether to be rough or gentle with mina but no, then there was the bath with lily, not enough dom points, then saving debby, not enough reflex, was there something i missed & i didnt get those stats high enough or is it in development, or is it specific choices early on, also shame you didnt get to see any of the island training, though i assume youll also add that later?
im really not understanding why my stats arent high enough for most of these decisions, i do not have enough interactions with certain characters to have some stats, do you really get stats for not fucking or something? you suddenly reunite with lola & i somehow dont have the love for the scene

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
so uh is there a reason why sometimes you have no choice? i assumed youd have a choice whether to be rough or gentle with mina but no, then there was the bath with lily, not enough dom points, then saving debby, not enough reflex, was there something i missed & i didnt get those stats high enough or is it in development, or is it specific choices early on, also shame you didnt get to see any of the island training, though i assume youll also add that later?
yes certain choice's give stats

i suggest you use the walkthrough it's set up maximum content you get pretty much all scene's
(some choices will not have a proper guide as the results are not yet in the game example being the killing that one dude or giving evidence against him to the police (for now its only dialogue changes and blue knights suspicion if you do kill him))

you can read the PDF yourself or install Multi mod for ingame walkthrough

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
it depends on whether you're playing on normal or hard mode. normal mode is easier since the choices don't need higher stats but with hard mode, some choices won't be possible

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
it depends on whether you're playing on normal or hard mode. normal mode is easier since the choices don't need higher stats but with hard mode, some choices won't be possible
oh i guess that does make some sense, still hard mode should at least make it possible somehow, not actually impossible because thats how the game is designed, sure i could just do easy but it doesnt feel the same if all a game is, is yes or no choices

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
oh i guess that does make some sense, still hard mode should at least make it possible somehow, not actually impossible because thats how the game is designed, sure i could just do easy but it doesnt feel the same if all a game is, is yes or no choices
are you following the walkthrough? because if not, you are missing choices that give you an increase to stats

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i play on hard mode and get all scene's just fine xD (i always do first play without walkthrough )
only got locked out off 1 choice in the bank due to lower INT stat

so wouldn't say its impossible
but maybe you should just go easy mode so all choices have less/no requirements if you're having issue's and don't want to use walkthroughs

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
i play on hard mode and get all scene's just fine xD (i always do first play without walkthrough )
only got locked out off 1 choice in the bank due to lower INT stat

so wouldn't say its impossible
but maybe you should just go easy mode so all choices have less/no requirements if you're having issue's and don't want to use walkthroughs
surprisingly i only missed 4 scenes so ig its not the end of the world

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
So that means There is gonna be OR not gonna be a path for jessica(it's undecided 50-50 and the few reasons for that only known by DEV) :unsure::censored:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So that means There is gonna be OR not gonna be a path for jessica(it's undecided 50-50 and the few reasons for that only known by DEV):unsure::censored:
There is, he's already confirmed she's a LI. Just that for presumably plot reasons she's not currently on the character list. The game does currently track her affection stat

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
There is, he's already confirmed she's a LI. Just that for presumably plot reasons she's not currently on the character list. The game does currently track her affection stat
oh Is that so? then it's good.can expect great things from this VN in the Future.thanks for the solving this mystery bro(y):whistle:

Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Is the game still coming out in December (within 72 hours)?
Sorry, no... it was the goal, but I can't reach it. I still need about one or two weeks.

Is it possible to add this to android?!
Idk what this is but maybe this is what you are looking for -

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes