ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Maria and MC flirting and groping each other like an hour after she learned about her husband's death is kind of insane to me. That entire bit just felt tonedeaf.

! really like Maria the character she's easily my favorite in this game but I'm not liking her route at all so far.
They were more friends than lovers, and they only married because he needed a male heir, and the first wife became infertile after giving birth to Lilith.

And Mr. Rossbern was left sterile after a severe injury, it's very likely that they didn't have a romantic or sexual relationship after that, so it's credible that she went without sex for about 20 years. (It's a fantasy, and she was part of a harem...)

The plot is done like this to make it easier for players.

Maria and the MC were already intimate at this point, she is always laying on him, and they even slept together, I didn't see any problem with them flirting in this scene, the MC is basically always flirting, and they didn't do more than that.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
i believe KK already stated that your desired content will feature in the next update, so ep3-part2

anyway i doubt anyone will actually (bother to) remind you when it does happens so if it does happen you will probably have to check KK's status updates for which release it will happen (as he reveals who will have NSFW content)
Yeah, well, I am NOT holding my breath. Many developers say things just to make people happy then they continue to ignore their more vocal critics and do what they want. I mean look at the developers of Mothers and Daughters not even one sex scene in the three years of development but yet keeps saying its a dating sim and no dating takes place instead of just panty shots. People lie the evidence never lies.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah, well, I am NOT holding my breath. Many developers say things just to make people happy then they continue to ignore their more vocal critics and do what they want. I mean look at the developers of Mothers and Daughters not even one sex scene in the three years of development but yet keeps saying its a dating sim and no dating takes place instead of just panty shots. People lie the evidence never lies.
i myself have not tried mothers and daughters so i am unfamiliar whit this
other then that i have seen these type off things whit other devs so i understand where you're coming from
i do however judge every dev based on their own and try not to lump them together at least initially

when KK said today that Maria content is scheduled for the next update i have no doubt he will provide it in the next update as i have seen no reason to doubt him,and from my former interactions hes seem solid and i still have faith he will make this AVN into one off the best there is on this platfrom

i think my faith in KK isn't misplaced but like you said " People lie the evidence never lies. " so i hope to see you in 4-6 months when KK releases the update as it will show that not all dev's are like that

Last edited:
Reactions: RazielaMonarch

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
All my saves are gone, not availible....

Or did I miss something?
i had no issue whit loading my saves

can you check whit a older version if your saves work there? (after checking the normal save directory on your pc(type: %appdata% into your file explorer then go \Roaming\RenPy\DOF))

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Reporting some problems I encountered:

The first penetration animation with Lily stuttered a lot, I even thought it was going to crash the game, but the game didn't crash or lag, it was just that animation that was bad. (I attached an image to check which scene was.)
I'm using Windows 11, my hardware is Ryzen 5 1600AF, RTX 2060 12GB, 24GB Ram; I haven't tested the compressed version.

Another problem was in a dialogue with Vella, I don't think the MC should stutter in this dialogue. (Attached image.)
animation could be rendered in 4k causing lag, the other is just a typo, which is normal when a new update drops, they cant catch every mistake

Reactions: KKpotato
Jul 28, 2023
They were more friends than lovers, and they only married because he needed a male heir, and the first wife became infertile after giving birth to Lilith.

And Mr. Rossbern was left sterile after a severe injury, it's very likely that they didn't have a romantic or sexual relationship after that, so it's credible that she went without sex for about 20 years. (It's a fantasy, and she was part of a harem...)

The plot is done like this to make it easier for players.

Maria and the MC were already intimate at this point, she is always laying on him, and they even slept together, I didn't see any problem with them flirting in this scene, the MC is basically always flirting, and they didn't do more than that.
While there is some truth to what you're saying I don't fully agree with it. They obviously didn't have much of a sexual relationship anymore since he can't but romantically there's something there. They cuddle and sleep together and the MC points out how there is genuine love between them whenever he sees them together.

And while there has been some playful teasing between Mc and Maria they were never this sexually intimate with each other before(I'm not counting Maria masturbating because that's more of a one-sided thing).
I just don't think it was the right moment to progress the relationship sexually even if you think husband was more of a friend. Sex would probably be the last thing on most people's minds if one of their closest friends for the last 20 years died.

Last edited:

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
What about the gallery? I don't have gallery 1 and 2 unlocked and gallery 3 and 4 (although there are missing scenes) I did unlock it. I started the game again from this new version. Does anyone know the problem, thanks in advance.
PS: English is not my native language, I apologize.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes