KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
So from I gather from reviews and the thread this is mainly a sharing/swinging focused game where that route gets the bulk of the content?
As of right now, there is no swinging/sharing content from MC's perspective. There will be some in the future. But they will always have alternative content in most cases.

If you play the normal route you will be the only male having sex.

The hardcore mode has a bit of realism.

And no this is not a sharing/swinging-focused game.

Feb 17, 2022
As of right now, there is no swinging/sharing content from MC's perspective. There will be some in the future. But they will always have alternative content in most cases.

If you play the normal route you will be the only male having sex.

The hardcore mode has a bit of realism.

And no this is not a sharing/swinging-focused game.
By "realism" do you mean some LI with other guys and the MC is just being a voyeur? So that would mean vanilla players are penalized content wise for not indulging in such kinks? Or do they get alternate scenes to compensate?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
By "realism" do you mean some LI with other guys and the MC is just being a voyeur? So that would mean vanilla players are penalized content wise for not indulging in such kinks? Or do they get alternate scenes to compensate?
As of right now, there are no scenes that include MC watching Li with other men. There is only one scene that includes MC being a voyeur watching two girls in a minor lesbian scene. In, the hardcore mode there is a scene that includes a guy named Samir banging his girlfriend (Not a potential LI).

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
mygoud everytime i see Lily naked makes me want to bully her till she start crying while i lick that salty abs after a workout, it also feels like i want to walk with her on park while she wears a dress and buy her ice cream and pet her head. goddammit tomboys

Anyways i hope everything works fine on your graduation and you manage to give this game more attention... maybe a monthly update uh.. UH!?
milhouse-van-houten-the-simpsons.gif

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996
Feb 17, 2022
As of right now, there are no scenes that include MC watching Li with other men. There is only one scene that includes MC being a voyeur watching two girls in a minor lesbian scene. In, the hardcore mode there is a scene that includes a guy named Samir banging his girlfriend (Not a potential LI).
Thank you for the explanation. Going to download it now.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
mygoud everytime i see Lily naked makes me want to bully her till she start crying while i lick that salty abs after a workout, it also feels like i want to walk with her on park while she wears a dress and buy her ice cream and pet her head. goddammit tomboys

Anyways i hope everything works fine on your graduation and you manage to give this game more attention... maybe a monthly update uh.. UH!?
View attachment 1968892
That can also go the other way around, u know?

I am already working on the next update. 30 - 40 days maybe for compensation. The increased support also works as good motivation.

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
after all new patch but its say landilady not MOMMY :) HEY NICE GAME AND STORY I LIKE THIS GAME GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE UPDATE WAITING... ;) :love: :) :cool:(y)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I use the Universal RenPy mod and this i now the only game that throws up an error when I try to use it. Weird, given that the prologue was working fine and the file does not modify anything in the game. I know fixing it isn't exactly for the dev, but I'm attaching the error message anyway in case this is relevant for some other bugs in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can play without it, it's just odd to see errors like these.
It's clashing with the stats icon button in the top left. It wasn't in the prologue. URM's code will clash with mine because it changes/alters the UI. Perhaps you haven't faced this but I have in a different game before.

Reactions: zandalari

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Try the bug fix I just uploaded. If that doesn't work Try playing from the start. I changed a lot of things so maybe the errors are happening.
I did and I am still getting the same error. I can not even get to the page to start a new game.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes