Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Like the premise of the story. But dialogues needs some polishing. Often time comes as forced and cringe. Too many internal monologue and information dump.

Reactions: KKpotato

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hate fuck at max. I will not make any rape content. I am personally not comfortable with that. I am also not into sleep sex. So no to that. They are just not my thing.
I'd advise to stick to your vision while taking constructive criticism. Don't do some you don't feel comfortable with.

• Red Heart

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Quick question about the "Normal" mode. Are sharing options blocked on Normal Mode? I don't care to think about Sharing girls, so if that's the case, I'm ready to start this game, if not. I guess I'll move on. Appreciate it!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quick question about the "Normal" mode. Are sharing options blocked on Normal Mode? I don't care to think about Sharing girls, so if that's the case, I'm ready to start this game, if not. I guess I'll move on. Appreciate it!
Is common sense really this dead?

They are clearly labelled as to what they do.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is common sense really this dead?

They are clearly labelled as to what they do.
Look, I don't know what woke and stabbed you in the eye, but you can try NOT being an ass. I only asked cause I didn't see it in the description. This:

Normal Mode: You will be the only male involving sex scenes. You won't reach any sex scenes involving other males even by mistake.
I missed.

Thanks for your snarky response. I hope you have a good day!

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I am gonna have to rework the codes...
If you are doing some code refactoring for the next version, might I give some (hopefully) helpful tips?

Structure the relations.rpy file like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then someone else can provide a patch.rpy like this

Setting up everything at init phase and controlling the load order instead of defining things at arbitrary points inside the regular script will guarantee that everything is defined correctly even if you change or add something between versions, meaning you don't break saves or force players to start a new game every time, like you were probably trying to prevent in
You can then remove all such assignments from the normal script file, even the ones right at the start. It will also allow players to patch or unpatch a game midway through.

If you look at the examples above, you will also note that I used a boolean for the patch variable. This makes the if statements inside the script simpler to write and less prone to typos.

Godspeed and keep up the good work. (y)

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2022
If you are doing some code refactoring for the next version, might I give some (hopefully) helpful tips?

Structure the relations.rpy file like this:
Then someone else can provide a patch.rpy like this

Setting up everything at init phase and controlling the load order instead of defining things at arbitrary points inside the regular script will guarantee that everything is defined correctly even if you change or add something between versions, meaning you don't break saves or force players to start a new game every time, like you were probably trying to prevent in
You can then remove all such assignments from the normal script file, even the ones right at the start. It will also allow players to patch or unpatch a game midway through.

If you look at the examples above, you will also note that I used a boolean for the patch variable. This makes the if statements inside the script simpler to write and less prone to typos.

Godspeed and keep up the good work. (y)
The developer is too lazy to do this stuff. But I will take care of it.
Thank you for the codes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hate fuck at max. I will not make any rape content. I am personally not comfortable with that. I am also not into sleep sex. So no to that. They are just not my thing.
Wouldn't fit anyway.

They are getting rid of one guy for hitting a girl, any rape would have them out for blood.

underbite

Nov 10, 2019
Nice game so far. Found a bug with Lily bath scene, your lust is reset to 2 instead of a +=
Code:
                menu ep1v1_lily_bath2:
                    "Go into more sexual details." if lust>14:
                        if (intelligence<10):
                            $lust=+2
                            $karma-= 2
                            $lilylove += 2
                            $lilytrust -= 1

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Nice game so far. Found a bug with Lily bath scene, your lust is reset to 2 instead of a +=
Code:
                menu ep1v1_lily_bath2:
                    "Go into more sexual details." if lust>14:
                        if (intelligence<10):
                            $lust=+2
                            $karma-= 2
                            $lilylove += 2
                            $lilytrust -= 1
Thanks for that. I will fix that.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I guess calling it a sex scene was a bit misleading. But yeah, it's the bath scene.
We all wishes there was sex involved. It was sexy as all hell, but sex itself was lacking... Can't wait to be a MC, Lily and Mina sandwich somewhere along the way.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes