Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Like the premise of the story. But dialogues needs some polishing. Often time comes as forced and cringe. Too many internal monologue and information dump.
Do you have specific examples? I found very little to be cringe worthy. I found a lot of the dialogue well done and refrreshing. One of the better written games i have played in the last few months. The only real text/info dense parts were the entire backstory about the revolutions and some of the conference backstory info, but there were even two versions of the history lesson for those who wanted the TL;DR version.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wow I've been waiting for a while the update on this title! I really like this game.

Just an advice if i can... have you think about put in also an x-ray vision? Its really excites to see the internal cumshot :ROFLMAO: :love:
Anyway this update was really good. The last sex scene was really hot! Cant wait to se a sex scene like this with the MC's mother or any of his family :love:
Thank you for the update

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I've noticed two spelling errors myself didnt pay to much attention for it but found them so decided to help by posting them First is they say 'Wemen' instead of 'Women' and second is 'we ust met' instead of 'we just met'.

Desire of Fate (women not weme).jpg Desire of Fate (Just not ust).jpg

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I've noticed two spelling errors myself didnt pay to much attention for it but found them so decided to help by posting them First is they say 'Wemen' instead of 'Women' and second is 'we ust met' instead of 'we just met'.

View attachment 1972330 View attachment 1972329
The first one is not a mistake, it is supposed to be a joke and it was misspelled on purpose.
Thanks for pointing out the second one.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Hi, will there be a 32-bit version of the game ?
No, I don't think so. The latest version of Renpy has removed the 32-bit version. 32bit version users are fewer and it always throws a false positive for many antiviruses. This was their reasoning. And, I use the latest version.

Sorry.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DiK.......

May 1, 2020
No, I don't think so. The latest version of Renpy has removed the 32-bit version. 32bit version users are fewer and it always throws a false positive for many antiviruses. This was their reasoning. And, I use the latest version.

Sorry.
Tnx for quick reply, good luck with the game, loved the start :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
KKpotato Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but you overwrote the players lust stat at the end of the episode, you have it set to $lust=+2 instead of $lust+=2 which sets the variable to 2 instead of adding 2 to the existing number.

It's under "menu ep1v1_lily_bath2:" in the ep1v1.rpy file.

Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
KKpotato Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but you overwrote the players lust stat at the end of the episode, you have it set to $lust=+2 instead of $lust+=2 which sets the variable to 2 instead of adding 2 to the existing number.

It's under "menu ep1v1_lily_bath2:" in the ep1v1.rpy file.
Yeah, I have noticed that. But I am not gonna bother making a bug fix for it for now. As I plan to rework the codes and dialogues and, even some renders for the next update. So, old saves won't work.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Let's say that I don't like one of the girls... She could be a side girl or a family member... Are you saying that I am going to get a bad ending because I don't have a good relationship with her?(if so, then that's a bad design for any game.)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Let's say that I don't like one of the girls... She could be a side girl or a family member... Are you saying that I am going to get a bad ending because I don't have a good relationship with her?(if so, then that's a bad design for any game.)
You don't have to be in a relationship with them. But having a bad or toxic relationship may or may not have conciquences.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes