Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Just out of interest are you using the multi mod?

Install game, apply bugfix, apply ipatch, apply multi mod, start a new game worked for me.
Tried that as that was the instructions I read, but a no go for me. It's ok I'll just try next time. Thanks for the attempt to help!

Sep 19, 2020
Tried that as that was the instructions I read, but a no go for me. It's ok I'll just try next time. Thanks for the attempt to help!

Check the "game'"folder and if there is a "game" folder in it, move it else where. Then start a new game. That worked for me as I had accidentally copied one of the mods to the wrong location.

Put another way...

The folder ...\DOF-Ep1_V_.5-pc\game

should have these folders...

audio
cache
font
saves
sound
tl

if you see this
audio
cache
font
games <--- I removed this.
saves
sound
tl

Hope this works.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Check the "game'"folder and if there is a "game" folder in it, move it else where. Then start a new game. That worked for me as I had accidentally copied one of the mods to the wrong location.

Put another way...

The folder ...\DOF-Ep1_V_.5-pc\game

should have these folders...

audio
cache
font
saves
sound
tl

if you see this
audio
cache
font
games <--- I removed this.
saves
sound
tl

Hope this works.
Thanks again in attempting to help. There is no secondary game folder in the game folder. The only thing I can think of that I am doing wrong is that I am not putting the bugfix in the correct place. Just like the other files it belongs in the game folder, correct?

Jul 30, 2022
Thanks again in attempting to help. There is no secondary game folder in the game folder. The only thing I can think of that I am doing wrong is that I am not putting the bugfix in the correct place. Just like the other files it belongs in the game folder, correct?
Try this one last time. If it doesn't work wait till next update. The dev fucked up this update with the codes.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
does anyone have a fan sign of lily?
Unfortunately, I didn't bother to provide dildo org with a Lily image because per path has yet to come.
She will have one in the future. But you can ask for it in the GFX request thread and get one if you want.
You may give them the following images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
KKpotato, this has been another fine Update you have released! Played, loved, enjoyed, Love a good Harem, Lily is Best Girl in my mind! Robert needs to eat a whole bag of flaming dicks! Samir is def Bro material, serious, like Jimmy from HHG Bro material! (lol) Titanoboa gets best-dick-actor award! Keep up the good work, because this is platinum!

• Red Heart
Reactions: darlic and KKpotato

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Genre tags are in all caps so this must be some real srs tags, looking forward to seeing if true. Thanks for the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
***This game contains a few dark elements. Additionally, relationships with 5 of the main girls are mandatory where one of the girls has previous lesbian experience. If this is not your thing then this game is not for you. For additional information read the dev notes.***
OHNO THAT'S TERRIBLE. I hope she doesn't want to have mff threesomes that would suck. :sneaky:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I had 23 lust, but when I chose to give Lily a sexual compliment, it set my lust to 2, I feel like you meant to code it as +2 lust, but instead made it so the lust value is set to 2 instead, it's the only logical explanation, too bad that choice also reduces karma by 2 though.

I hope saying you like wild girls more won't change Lilith too much, I only picked that option to get enough lust points for Lily if it will change her a lot, I'll just edit my save to give me enough points instead.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I had 23 lust, but when I chose to give Lily a sexual compliment, it set my lust to 2, I feel like you meant to code it as +2 lust, but instead made it so the lust value is set to 2 instead, it's the only logical explanation, too bad that choice also reduces karma by 2 though.

I hope saying you like wild girls more won't change Lilith too much, I only picked that option to get enough lust points for Lily if it will change her a lot, I'll just edit my save to give me enough points instead.
That's a bug. I didn't fix it because I am going to do some rework for the next update. So, old saves won't work.

Saying wild changes Lilith. You say that to Leyla, who then starts changing Lilith. You will notice some differences in dialogues and behaviors depending on how low or high the lust is. If you don't like her to change, keep the lust level low. Keeping lust low disables some wilder sex options. This will be the case for both Samira and Kagura in the future. But lust points won't affect the behavior of Mina or, Darla.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
So last night was pretty interesting for me.
Stumbled across this title and decided to give it a shot.
Read through it pretty fast, got to the end screen, came back here to make a post about it, hut started skimming through the comments first.
Something felt off. Some things... didn't happen.
Downloaded the walkthough.
Which has extra choices I hadn't seen.
Check OP again to make sure android release wasn't lagging behind pc verion (it's not).
Try starting a new game again.
Skip *everything* up to the choices over and over.
Watch the ending again.

END OF PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 START

360_F_174683409_2YTshRHo1aianamatCY9fVMBe3919PS1.jpg

So yeah. Good prologue.
Will probably even spend some time checking out chapter 1 later on. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes