GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
or you know you could compile it properly because it is possible other devs have no problem with it.
:WaitWhat: One simply goes into the Build Distributions in Ren'Py and clicks the 'Build' button to compile. Other devs might not have any problem with it yet because they are still building on older versions of Ren'Py (most likely 7.4 or earlier). As more and more of them upgrade to Ren'Py 8, you may see more problems trying to run games on an ancient OS. Also to note, Ren'Py 8 does not support 32-bit.

• Love
Reactions: jeffbezos123

jeffbezos123

Jan 31, 2019
it is an executable an .exe file why would i need python to run it ?
You need Python to run it because... Ren'Py runs on Python.

As no one else here reported such problems, it is very likely that your Python installation is problematic, causing the renpy application to fail to execute.

Reactions: greenmojo

jeffbezos123

Jan 31, 2019
:WaitWhat: One simply goes into the Build Distributions in Ren'Py and clicks the 'Build' button to compile. Other devs might not have any problem with it yet because they are still building on older versions of Ren'Py (most likely 7.4 or earlier). As more and more of them upgrade to Ren'Py 8, you may see more problems trying to run games on an ancient OS. Also to note, Ren'Py 8 does not support 32-bit.
Eyy someone who knows his stuff :D

Reactions: greenmojo

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so i see lesbian is unavoidable my question is how often it pops up like are the girls messing around all the time while mc is away or will most of it be threesomes and what not?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
so i see lesbian is unavoidable my question is how often it pops up like are the girls messing around all the time while mc is away or will most of it be threesomes and what not?
Only first lesbian scene is not avoidable. After that you can not help your sister to get happy by telling your maid fiance that as part of her duties had sex with her before that you are not confortable if she continue doing it.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Only first lesbian scene is not avoidable. After that you can not help your sister to get happy by telling your maid fiance that as part of her duties had sex with her before that you are not confortable if she continue doing it.
will that have negative impact going foreword though?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's said in the story. But there are 5 main Li's
They are named: Liith, Samira, Kagura, Darla, and, Mina.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are three of them (Mina, Lilith, Darla).
The other one is Samira:

https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-v-5-ep-1-kkpotato.99976/post-8722813

Kagura has yet to be shown.
Are they the only LIs? I feel bad for Lola... What about Lisa and Aria? Will we ever be with them in the future? Also, will we have the option to have a relationship with Lily, Leyla, Maria and Jessica?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Are they the only LIs? I feel bad for Lola... What about Lisa and Aria? Will we ever be with them in the future? Also, will we have the option to have a relationship with Lily, Leyla, Maria and Jessica?
There are 3 types of girls in the game:
Main Girls
(There are 5 main girls in the game and it is your job to build a harem with them. A Relationship with them is mandatory. They are all virgins and only one of them has some lesbian experience.)
Semi-main girls (Relationships with these girls are not mandatory. You can decide to build a harem with them or not.)
Side girls ( Romantic relationship with them is not possible. With high corruption or lust you can fuck around with them)

Lily, Leyla, Maria and Jessica, Lola, Lisa and Aria, and Debby are all Semi-main girls. Meaning you won't be forced to be in a relationship with them. But you can build your relationship with them if you want.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There are 3 types of girls in the game:
Main Girls
(There are 5 main girls in the game and it is your job to build a harem with them. A Relationship with them is mandatory. They are all virgins and only one of them has some lesbian experience.)
Semi-main girls (Relationships with these girls are not mandatory. You can decide to build a harem with them or not.)
Side girls ( Romantic relationship with them is not possible. With high corruption or lust you can fuck around with them)

Lily, Leyla, Maria and Jessica, Lola, Lisa and Aria, and Debby are all side girls. Meaning you won't be forced to be in a relationship with them. But you can build your relationship with them if you want.
Not to be overly pedantic but aren't those all semi main girls, not side girls? I think I knew what you meant but unless I'm wrong that's probably gonna confuse some new people if they see it

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not to be overly pedantic but aren't those all semi main girls, not side girls? I think I knew what you meant but unless I'm wrong that's probably gonna confuse some new people if they see it
That's kind of what I assumed he meant as well. Is Arni the same type as Debby? She's really cute!

Shit! So Leyla, Lily, Maria and Jessica are just side girls only? Not even semi main?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
That's kind of what I assumed he meant as well. Is Arni the same type as Debby? She's really cute!

Shit! So Leyla, Lily, Maria and Jessica are just side girls only? Not even semi main?
Arni is like a side dish.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Is it possible that the mold for rendering males are the same throughout honeydew?
While all (almost) females look like olympian godesses the majority of males resemble
ax murderers and small time hoodlums who can't afford a decent haircut or a visit to a barber.
Is the only criteria a firehose dick?
MC/monsterschlong=good and Robert/insufficient dick=bad to the bone.
They both look like guys on the most wanted posters at the local PD.
I am well aware that what's important is their inner qualities but in the beginning of this VN it was hard for me to decide whether the MC was a douche or a saint the way he looked and the way he tried to split the poor lass in halves!

• Haha
Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes