KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Is it possible that the mold for rendering males are the same throughout honeydew?
While all (almost) females look like olympian godesses the majority of males resemble
ax murderers and small time hoodlums who can't afford a decent haircut or a visit to a barber.
Is the only criteria a firehose dick?
MC/monsterschlong=good and Robert/insufficient dick=bad to the bone.
They both look like guys on the most wanted posters at the local PD.
I am well aware that what's important is their inner qualities but in the beginning of this VN it was hard for me to decide whether the MC was a douche or a saint the way he looked and the way he tried to split the poor lass in halves!
I am sorry but in terms of males look at HS limits you a lot. I tried to make MC look as decent as possible for the later parts.

Now the dick size is a bit cliche, I know. But it's not that Mr. Robert has a smol pp it's actually decent, mc just has a monster. And if you have played the Harcore mode, you would have noticed that Samir has a pretty decent one too.

Now, in terms of personality MC is definitely not a saint, but he is not satan either. I tried to present him as someone who is between good and evil (a bit more towards good). Plus, the girl wanted to be split in half, can you blame him?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I am sorry but in terms of males look at HS limits you a lot. I tried to make MC look as decent as possible for the later parts.

Now the dick size is a bit cliche, I know. But it's not that Mr. Robert has a smol pp it's actually decent, mc just has a monster. And if you have played the Harcore mode, you would have noticed that Samir has a pretty decent one too.

Now, in terms of personality MC is definitely not a saint, but he is not satan either. I tried to present him as someone who is between good and evil (a bit more towards good). Plus, the girl wanted to be split in half, can you blame him?
Hi there
Have played a number of VN/games in HS and in my experience most males look somewhat grim.
I watched the hardcore and though Samir just looks like a slick con artist but at least his wig was comded.

I loved Now & Then where all you saw of the MC was like neck down but to be honest I'm sort of starting to have a crush on your creation though I'm just only past the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best of luck with your continued work

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
KKpotato
I congratulate you now since I've gotten a bit further!
You managed to transform the axe murderer into a handsome face.
:D
Thanks.
But the truth is that I made the handsome version 1st, then converted him to an axe murderer for the early part. They are actually the same characters with minor changes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I tried this game out a few months ago and i can't remember why i stopped, but that was a mistake. Loving the content so far, really looking forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato
Jul 26, 2021
Thank you for the warning! Since I am not a fan of forced harems (harems are simply not my preference), I appreciate not needing to play it or scroll through a lot of messages to find out. Again, I appreciate the warning and wish you luck with the success of your game! :)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I posted 6 days ago and said that it will take a week :HideThePain:
Anyways, All the rendering and dialogues are complete for the next update. It is going under testing. Should take 3 to 4 days before it's on patreon.
My fault im so used to going to patreon and checking if there's any new info up that i rarely check if any info was posted here

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes