GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

DOF - Ep1_V1 (Public)

It took a few days longer than expected, but I got it ready as I wanted. I added quite a few new features/quality of life in this update.
Op is v.5 Ep.1 you share Ep1 v1, please come up with a better version numbers, it's....
im-confused-confusion.gif
BaasB is right. The versioning numbering is skewed. It seems the version should be Ep1 v.6 or...whatever. The version numbers should increment. Unless you are disposing of Ep1 v.2 through v.5.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice animations and curvy ladies, but game lacks sex sounds and moans... Comparing to similar games it is big disadvantage...

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
The only thing I'd be mindful of is the version numbering. It can be a bit tricky.
Aside from that, another great update. I have been a Supporter from the beginning and I am loving the game. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I just have one question, in the relationship menu the girls with pink name are the main girls (mandatory), yellow are the ones that are not obligatory but they can join the group of girls with pink name (harem) if you want and the ones with white name are the ones that are not can enter the harem, right?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I just have one question, in the relationship menu the girls with pink name are the main girls (mandatory), yellow are the ones that are not obligatory but they can join the group of girls with pink name (harem) if you want and the ones with white name are the ones that are not can enter the harem, right?
Yes

Reactions: Templar Knight

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
Where is this menu?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes