Jul 17, 2022
Right now I am reminding myself of the comic book guy from the Simpsons but out of all the things I noticed when the MC gets taken by Donny, Donny is holding some kind of pirate pistol, when he gets kicked in the head and is unconscious the gun next to him is just a snub nosed revolver lol IM NOT EVEN BOTHERED BY THIS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY?
cbg-600x338.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Right now I am reminding myself of the comic book guy from the Simpsons but out of all the things I noticed when the MC gets taken by Donny, Donny is holding some kind of pirate pistol, when he gets kicked in the head and is unconscious the gun next to him is just a snub nosed revolver lol IM NOT EVEN BOTHERED BY THIS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY?
View attachment 2068040
Lol. I didn't expect people to take notice of that. Truth be told and to keep it simple, I was in my early phase of rendering skills. And I couldn't find the correct way to do it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was waiting the game general systems became stable and start getting content updates instead of getting new system for starting, so is it happened? Or we still have lot to improve and add as a features etc?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I was waiting the game general systems became stable and start getting content updates instead of getting new system for starting, so is it happened? Or we still have lot to improve and add as a features etc?
It has happened for the most part. I will still add a few more things but you won't have to worry about that. As they won't affect your gameplay and old saves will work. And currently, the game has no known bugs.
Also, I will have to rework the prologue. But I intend to do it in a way where old players won't have to play from the start when I do.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I wanted to say I'm impressed with your game, I literally liked all the characters and I liked too that you included a variety of fetish. Seriously, all the characters that are in yellow will be part of the ones that are in pink, because all the characters you created are excellent not only visually but their personalities that are different and very well done. Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darlic and KKpotato

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It has happened for the most part. I will still add a few more things but you won't have to worry about that. As they won't affect your gameplay and old saves will work. And currently, the game has no known bugs.
Also, I will have to rework the prologue. But I intend to do it in a way where old players won't have to play from the start when I do.
Is there any known time when you will remake prologue like next update or something? Or it's something you will done when you have time and it's not urgent?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any known time when you will remake prologue like next update or something? Or it's something you will done when you have time and it's not urgent?
When I have time. I won't say it's urgent or game-breaking. It just doesn't add up with the quality of the later parts.

Reactions: jeffbezos123

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
...wow! :PogChamp:
I can't believe I missed such a great game!

The story level is over 9000, the women are very interesting, the sex scenes and animations are S tier...
Just perfect! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato and darlic

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
idk why but just remembering the story and looking at the game cover all i can hear is the lol worlds 2020 song lmao

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Overall interesting prolog, good world building and the models are wonderful. My only complain is how the MC just went along with everything and didn't really question anything. Also as some have stated before some of MC's responses really didn't make sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... had problem with some of these too. Told to go in & introduce yourself - then nearly getting killed as a result. Yea, I would have been royally pissed off. But, instead only option is to seemingly ignore it completely. Pattern, that seemed to repeat enough, that with being unable to relate to the MC at all, I quit playing. Playing a doormat, that is not only seemingly weaker than bunch of girls (yea, I get they are unnaturally buffed or something). But worse, that he just takes it without so much as telling the skanks to go fuck themselves. Well, it's just irritating, not fun.

Hm, this game reminded me of "Now & Then". That game too, has a moment early on, where MC is forced to behave so contrary to what I would prefer, that I just couldn't continue much past it. The inner monologue where he feels guilty about it, was it :).

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes