DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Still wholly undecided on what to think of this one. One thing I know for sure is that you can make the secondary girls be part of the harem right? Because I keep seeing stuff on both the game and here on this thread, that you can only limit the number of wives? Am I getting that right or is it really possible to get every girl (i.e. main and secondary girls) to be part of the harem/be wives?

I assume you can just safely get all (i.e. main and secondary girls) because of how simplistic that walkthrough is. I just followed through that one.

Moreover, if there is an enabler for swinging stuff, as in involving other men... then the swinging tag should be included. I didn't bother looking on anything whether there is or isn't any. I don't like that stuff anyway so I said no to that.

Some suggestions, if through some sex scenes there says, "... and then they continued fucking" at least show us some more extra snippets. I'm expecting more after the sex with Mina when the MC finally returned or the first sex with Debby, animations specifically. A bit more of those please.

My verdict for now is I'll just keep on playing till' I find something I don't like and completely stop.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Still wholly undecided on what to think of this one. One thing I know for sure is that you can make the secondary girls be part of the harem right? Because I keep seeing stuff on both the game and here on this thread, that you can only limit the number of wives? Am I getting that right or is it really possible to get every girl (i.e. main and secondary girls) to be part of the harem/be wives?

I assume you can just safely get all (i.e. main and secondary girls) because of how simplistic that walkthrough is. I just followed through that one.

Moreover, if there is an enabler for swinging stuff, as in involving other men... then the swinging tag should be included. I didn't bother looking on anything whether there is or isn't any. I don't like that stuff anyway so I said no to that.

Some suggestions, if through some sex scenes there says, "... and then they continued fucking" at least show us some more extra snippets. I'm expecting more after the sex with Mina when the MC finally returned or the first sex with Debby, animations specifically. A bit more of those please.

My verdict for now is I'll just keep on playing till' I find something I don't like and completely stop.
The Dev actually used the Developer Notes section. Click the spoiler tag, they have extensive notes, just a friendly FYI.

the more you know 2.gif

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I'm new here, the game tags says that theres incest but the game description says that the MC its a orphan, could somebody explain me please?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so the dev says one of the girls has past lesbian experience and also lists lesbian as unavoidable is it unavoidable going foreward or does it mean that her past is unavoidable

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so the dev says one of the girls has past lesbian experience and also lists lesbian as unavoidable is it unavoidable going foreward or does it mean that her past is unavoidable
It appears to be avoidable going forward, but if you avoid it then you're a horrible person and I'm judging tf out of you for it. Poor Lily deserves better than to get NTRd like that.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah... had problem with some of these too. Told to go in & introduce yourself - then nearly getting killed as a result. Yea, I would have been royally pissed off. But, instead only option is to seemingly ignore it completely. Pattern, that seemed to repeat enough, that with being unable to relate to the MC at all, I quit playing. Playing a doormat, that is not only seemingly weaker than bunch of girls (yea, I get they are unnaturally buffed or something). But worse, that he just takes it without so much as telling the skanks to go fuck themselves. Well, it's just irritating, not fun.

Hm, this game reminded me of "Now & Then". That game too, has a moment early on, where MC is forced to behave so contrary to what I would prefer, that I just couldn't continue much past it. The inner monologue where he feels guilty about it, was it :).
I intended the game to be, weak to strong. Sorry, that the early part was not to your liking. The girls are buffed for plot related reasons. You get the buff too. But I understand that people have different tastes and thank you for trying it out.

Reactions: wiseold6996 and Peh

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

The number of wives you can have is limited according to the laws of the nation the MC is part of. There is a bit more to it. But the emperor can have exceptions.

Currently, yes. There are consequences for your action. But if you have the WT, you can have your way.

That content has yet to be included. Tagging the game with that will be misleading for those who wants to see those content.

Thank you for the suggestions. Currently, my PC isn't the best. I am trying to save up for a good workstation. If I can set it up, I will increase the animations. As making those animations takes a lot of time and CPU+GPU power.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man so glad we found Lisa

And also a nice scene with debby

But i somehow missed that pool sex scene with the 3 ladies and the mc and the other guy

Did i make a wrong choice somewhere since i followed the mod walktrough ?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
But i somehow missed that pool sex scene with the 3 ladies and the mc and the other guy
I am unsure which scene are you talking about. The sex scene in the pool with Debby has two variants. One where the other two ladies leave them alone and the other where they watch and gets followed by one of them to the bedroom.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes