Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Finally got round to giving the new update a go, the updates always feel fairly short to me, but I think that's more to do with the fact I'm really enjoying it more than it actually being short, I like the new looks to both Debby and Monica, was good to get some back story on Debby as we really didn't know a whole lot about her yet, and Monica definitely needs a rough pounding to deal with some of that bitchyness she has going for her. I'm also really liking Samir in this so far, it seems so normal for most VN's to have the male friend be so fucking annoying and stupid it's a great change of pace, and we finally got reunited with Lisa, really good update and look forward to the next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Finally got round to giving the new update a go, the updates always feel fairly short to me, but I think that's more to do with the fact I'm really enjoying it more than it actually being short, I like the new looks to both Debby and Monica, was good to get some back story on Debby as we really didn't know a whole lot about her yet, and Monica definitely needs a rough pounding to deal with some of that bitchyness she has going for her. I'm also really liking Samir in this so far, it seems so normal for most VN's to have the male friend be so fucking annoying and stupid it's a great change of pace, and we finally got reunited with Lisa, really good update and look forward to the next.
Having a non douchebag friend is so underplayed in VN's we need to treasure the ones that are done properly. I usually just spend more time hoping for an option to tell the friend to fuck off than I do enjoying the game.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Having a non douchebag friend is so underplayed in VN's we need to treasure the ones that are done properly. I usually just spend more time hoping for an option to tell the friend to fuck off than I do enjoying the game.
Oh yeah, I would definitely agree with this, I'm not sure why so many devs decide to go down the route of making the male friend a complete idiot who can't be avoided, I can't recall the amount of VN's I've given up on because of this, it just gets annoying after a while, in this instance Samir just comes across as proper bro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sonhot and KKpotato

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Incest patch doesn't seem to work with the multi-mod on a new game, is there a solution to this?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Is there any reason to have a low lewd stat? Are we going to be forced to get into exhibitionism or something if it's high enough?

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Is there any reason to have a low lewd stat? Are we going to be forced to get into exhibitionism or something if it's high enough?
From what I remember, the "Lust" stat doesn't really do anything until it's at 10+. And it's more into corrupting the girls or something like that.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
If it's high the girls will act a bit lewder/ they will be a bit more corrupt and be more willing to do things like exhibition/daring sexual act. It will unlock some sexual actions, but won't force you into them.

Reactions: sonhot

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone have an apk with the patch and the mod that you could share?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you for your time

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Literally meaning “male goat,” cabrón is a Spanish slang word roughly equivalent to the English bastard, badass, or dude, depending on context.
It usually means (typical use in Spain and Portugal) guy with horns (literally): "cabrón", "cornudo" or "corno", a guy who is being cheated by the wife or girlfriend and doesn't have a clue...
I won't go into the three letter discussion, but it's a really common insult.

• Haha

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
It usually means (typical use in Spain and Portugal) guy with horns (literally): "cabrón", "cornudo" or "corno", a guy who is being cheated by the wife or girlfriend and doesn't have a clue...
I won't go into the three letter discussion, but it's a really common insult.
I initially used Puta. But I was told that as funny as it may sound, it sounded feminist. So, I changed to cabrón. I guess I will have to find something else since it can confuse people.

Reactions: Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I initially used Puta. But I was told that as funny as it may sound, it sounded feminist. So, I changed to cabrón. I guess I will have to find something else since it can confuse people.
"Puta" is literally prostitute, whore or harlot, on both Spanish and Portuguese (only female insult). But is not often used as dirty talking during sex as it is in other languages. If someone were to call that to a girl, she would go berserk and call her family or some other very poor ending... Even if you'd call a prostitute that, it might not end very well. It's also not a word "friends" use to casually greet each other, like "cabrón" (spanish) or "cabrão" (portuguese) may be used, though it won't ultimately lead anywhere good! So...

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes