GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
"Puta" is literally prostitute, whore or harlot, on both Spanish and Portuguese (only female insult). But is not often used as dirty talking during sex as it is in other languages. If someone were to call that to a girl, she would go berserk and call her family or some other very poor ending... Even if you'd call a prostitute that, it might not end very well. It's also not a word "friends" use to casually greet each other, like "cabrón" (spanish) or "cabrão" (portuguese) may be used, though it won't ultimately lead anywhere good! So...
huh...and here I always thought puta meant bitch.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
huh...and here I always thought puta meant bitch.
Nope. Even in a very loose assertion it would be very different. Latin languages like Spanish or Portuguese, are very specific in meaning and mechanic, sometimes significantly different even from Brazilian Portuguese or Latin America Spanish, the latin variations with greater influence in the USA.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
So, KKpotato
Been meaning to write this post for a while now, but I've been having a tough time finding some opportunity to play any AVN. Luckily, I used what little I could spare to replay Desire of Fate and it was well worth it. You kept every good impression I felt from the prologue and built on it during this chapter.
I liked it a lot. It shows that you took your time to think about the story and know where you're going. A clever and "believable" harem setting (if that's even a thing), great characters, beautiful girls and rewarding interactions. In some other game I would have been disappointed by the throwing knives minigame, but here it was very amusing. I was laughing so much that I almost missed the clicks...
Please keep up the good work. I hope to play a lot more of this as I finished the chapter wanting more!
And, because I liked it so much, I'm going to be sending few well deserved "copers" your way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nope. Even in a very loose assertion it would be very different. Latin languages like Spanish or Portuguese, are very specific in meaning and mechanic, sometimes significantly different even from Brazilian Portuguese or Latin America Spanish, the latin variations with greater influence in the USA.
Learn something new every day...

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
3 of the main girls will have optional sharing content. 2 of them won't have any sharing content.
Who are the main girls again? I'm guessing the 4 wives but you mentioned 5 in your post. And which girls will have optional sharing content?

Also much appreciated with the continuous improvement every update specially in the English department.

And I hope you don't get lost with trying to do much by adding more and more side chicks to the point you forget the main girls content.

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Who are the main girls again? I'm guessing the 4 wives but you mentioned 5 in your post.
This will answer your question about the main LI.
https://f95zone.to/threads/desire-of-fate-ep-1-v1-kkpotato.99976/post-8789849
And which girls will have optional sharing content?
That is a spoiler.

And I hope you don't get lost with trying to do much by adding more and more side chicks to the point you forget the main girls content.
Don't worry I have thought of that. I hope to handle it carefully.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Don't know why but incest patch don't work for me (fresh download+new game, game say it's detected but then I have "I'm his landlady...") and it's hard to play with amount of "landlady" :p, I'm doing something wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Don't know why but incest patch don't work for me (fresh download+new game, game say it's detected but then I have "I'm his landlady...") and it's hard to play with amount of "landlady" :p, I'm doing something wrong?
IDK. Working for me when using Patch + mod

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Well, finished the update (previously played prologue v2), lovely game, lovely girls, lovely kinks (especially the more rare ones), can't wait for more. The only thing I could complain is that transition between some scenes feel sudden - like there should be something between, but that may be just my feeling.

Kind of surprised that Lisa won't be one of main girls, btw: she looks nice.
Mina scenes are great, really liked that jealous rough play.
Hope that Vera will get some action too, dunno why but I kind of like her.
Really wonder how the story go with Lily and what kinks we can expect with her.
Really curious about how that optional sharing will be, hopefully we will find out sooner than later... :p

So yea, overall... can't wait for more... :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato
Feb 17, 2022
Is this a game that will be more focused on the sharing/swinging content or on the more vanilla stuff? I see it's only with side chicks anyways but are they the focus at the moment while the main girls are being slow burned to a crisp?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is this a game that will be more focused on the sharing/swinging content or on the more vanilla stuff? I see it's only with side chicks anyways but are they the focus at the moment while the main girls are being slow burned to a crisp?
Atm there's virtually nothing for the sharing/swinging content. There's a toggle at the start for normal mode, where there won't even be another man's penis, and hardcore mode where content involving other men will play. There's virtually no difference between the two modes atm and I kinda doubt that'll change much soon if much at all.
There's already a couple sex scenes with one of the main unavoidable girls. Seems like some of them will be slower burns and others will cum quick.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
There's virtually no difference between the two modes atm and I kinda doubt that'll change much soon if much at all.
Well, I'm pretty sure in Monica bathroom scene you don't see her blowing Samir, so there is that little difference :p
But overall, it's still early development stage so there is just not much sex content to make that option do much.

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
I rarely am eager for an update for games on this website but this one is a real gem. I really like all the characters in this game especially the muscular "roommate". Can't wait for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes