AKSHAN

May 6, 2022
Just finished the game and love it! Personal favs so far are Maria, Lily and Mina. Im also extremely impressed with just how much content you managed to put in there in these few updates, other devs take ages to do that much. Very much looking forward to more :) Also small question if you disable the sharing it doesnt happen at all right? So its non canon to that playtrough?

Feb 17, 2022
Oh man! What a great game so far!

It has a very interesting story so far to go with a whole host of beautiful and diverse set of sexy ladies. I must say I was a little weary of the developer notes about sharing but I said fuck it and tried the hardcore version and didn't encounter anything too off-putting (so far) and it makes a lot of sense in this world of the rich and powerful that the MC would encounter some rather debaucherous scenarios, but I very much appreciate the decision to have the "untouchables" list of girls that even with the more risque content enabled there won't be any surprises with them unless strictly allowed by the player and most likely just some lesbian scenes with the MC involved I would guess.

So great job KKpotato! I will gladly subscribe after the holiday season (y)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
So far sharing is between your wife and your sister so you can convince her easier to join your harem too. And it is optional though then you have a harder time convincing your sister to get incestoous and join your harem.
'So far' is the correct assessment. However, I would be surprised if there were not any sharing involving other males. I play the hardcore mode and it gives those vibes. But yes, the dev made different versions for those who do not like this kind of content.
Usually, there are very few games that try to mix this kind of stuff with Harem. But the way the characters of this game are laid out, I can see them happening. The game has yet to give us any sharing content and I am eager to see if the developer can mix that stuff since it is not a simple task. So far it has managed to deliver on some of the things it promises. So, I am a bit hopeful.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
'So far' is the correct assessment. However, I would be surprised if there were not any sharing involving other males. I play the hardcore mode and it gives those vibes. But yes, the dev made different versions for those who do not like this kind of content.
Usually, there are very few games that try to mix this kind of stuff with Harem. But the way the characters of this game are laid out, I can see them happening. The game has yet to give us any sharing content and I am eager to see if the developer can mix that stuff since it is not a simple task. So far it has managed to deliver on some of the things it promises. So, I am a bit hopeful.
I believe KKpotato will do it in style... This harem setting is one the most clever of all the games here. Character interactions and backgrounds are very detailed and the sharing aspect of the eventual relationships must already be laid out, outlined at least, as it has been announced and made optional to players. I'm also very curious to see how it's going to progress but very much doubt it'll be just dumped in the story. The initial scene with Samir and his girlfriend (my head and names, arg!) already hints on what shape it could assume...
I'm not a fundamentalist regarding some tags and, although I hate more than a few, some games combining harem with sharing (outside the harem, I mean) are very well written and the scenes well presented. That's why I always try to play the hardcore version of games. Midlife Crisis, for example, being a totally crazy harem story has laid a solid foundation for some sharing scenes, made optional of course. And there are other examples.
Furthermore, content being optional, the presence and roles of male characters in the story makes it more believable and immersive, therefore more rewarding in the end. At least that's what I think.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
swinging/share in harem is very ok to be honest
Then it is not harem. When we think of harem, we think of king having multiple wives and mistress that only belongs to him. If he share them with other men then it ain't harem unless king is having sex with the men as well. Brothel is a different case tho! It not considered sharing/swinging if you are having sex with non-committed women. If i am going to see love interest bang other men even if it avoidable, then game is really not for me since I love to play every routes and it will also cut out content with every release for me. Can't make everyone happy tho, good luck developer with this game!

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Really like the game and they way is written. Smart writting as to not deviate for main plot when the island came into scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes