Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I didn't expect so many people to keep asking for her content. Going out of that may ruin characters and make less sense.
You shouldn't worry about that too much, just keep doing things as you planed and stick to your vision (btw: so far game is great), look at Grandma House for example - no sex with main character and the game going strong (and every update someone crying :p).

Reactions: Mythrs and Vleder

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
In V2.
I mean when I initially launched the game, I came in with a plan and story in my mind. It's not that I don't want to give Maria sex content, I never planned her sex content for this early stage of the game. I didn't expect so many people to keep asking for her content. Going out of that may ruin characters and make less sense.

I am not fully aware of what you mean by guilt trip. But what I understand from google, we can take her on guilt trips.
I mean idk why you got suprise seeing so many people request for Maria sex scene, a thicc- blonde bombshell milf mommy with naughty tattoos / tan skin and piercing,also that milk vein, it looks so fit on her, she's literally the hottest lady in this game, i was quite disappointed-ngl when find out sex scene with her isnt a thing yet, regardless, the game is good otherwise, really looking forward to next update.
Edit: Damn u with all these Maria's tease in game.

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Really nice update. The stuff that makes Christmas better. Sexy moments, kinky moments, wholesome moments and mommy moments. felt just right but left me wanting more! So, that's good.
Great job KKpotato!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waiting (not too much) for Maria might be a very good thing. I really don't mind to see the interactions and teasing progressing to an almost boiling point, sexy and wholesome and then, well, I believe good things come to those who wait.
Merry Christmas everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
im being a broke ass asian guy waiting for this game.. currently its 27th december.. and im still waiting for the public release.. im waiting..

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Desire of Fate Ep1v2 (Public)
This is probably the biggest update I have done till now. Enjoy!
PC - -
Mac - -
Android - -
PC (Compressed) - -
MAC (Compressed) - -
Note -Gallery has been added. It will automatically unlock all scenes after you have finished episode 1. It still needs some touch.
A walkthrough has been added if you need one.
Changelog:
850+ new static images. 19 new animations (Mostly custom). There are variations depending on modes and previous choices.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice update, now we just need assist MR.Rossbern to move onto the next life, the old usless dude clearly needs too long we don't want him to suffer right :whistle:

The only thing which really bugs me is this
Screenshot (444).png
YES, i would!!
I have no interest whatsoever in the ex, but i really like Debby....it really sucks to reject Debby just because that's the only way to reject the ex...

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
The gallery has an issue where the MC's name isn't what the user set at the beginning. For me, all the unlocked scenes have the MC named as Rowan.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The gallery has an issue where the MC's name isn't what the user set at the beginning. For me, all the unlocked scenes have the MC named as Rowan.
That's a limitation with Ren'Py. The Replay function doesn't read variables stored within your save (how would it know which save to use?). The most dev could do is store the player name as persistent and use that. Though, if you change names between saves, it would only use the most recent.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
That's a limitation with Ren'Py. The Replay function doesn't read variables stored within your save (how would it know which save to use?). The most dev could do is store the player name as persistent and use that. Though, if you change names between saves, it would only use the most recent.
What do you mean by changing names between saves? I never named my MC Rowan at any point so I'm a little lost, apologies if I sound dumb but I'm not code-savvy. I'm guessing the dev will fix this anyway. Either by using the solution you gave or by asking for the user's preferred name before showing the content in the gallery. Those are the only ways I've experienced the galleries working so far. It's not a huge issue for now anyway, I just thought it might aid the dev in some way.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What do you mean by changing names between saves? I never named my MC Rowan at any point so I'm a little lost, apologies if I sound dumb but I'm not code-savvy. I'm guessing the dev will fix this anyway. Either by using the solution you gave or by asking for the user's preferred name before showing the content in the gallery. Those are the only ways I've experienced the galleries working so far. It's not a huge issue for now anyway, but I just thought it might aid the dev in some way.
Rowan is the default name if you don't provide your own.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
What do you mean by changing names between saves? I never named my MC Rowan at any point so I'm a little lost, apologies if I sound dumb but I'm not code-savvy. I'm guessing the dev will fix this anyway. Either by using the solution you gave or by asking for the user's preferred name before showing the content in the gallery. Those are the only ways I've experienced the galleries working so far. It's not a huge issue for now anyway, I just thought it might aid the dev in some way.
The gallery is still under works. I wanted to add the name change thing, but I didn't get enough time. I will add an option next update.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Nice update, now we just need assist MR.Rossbern to move onto the next life, the old usless dude clearly needs too long we don't want him to suffer right :whistle:

The only thing which really bugs me is this
View attachment 2265839
YES, i would!!
I have no interest whatsoever in the ex, but i really like Debby....it really sucks to reject Debby just because that's the only way to reject the ex...
They both look hot imo, just go with it. :sneaky:
Jokes aside. If you are on her route it gives you a better insight on the relationship between you two.
But damn... you all have various tastes. I can't keep up with them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinky Bully

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
i came here for some relaxation but what i get is math... if it about history sure .. i can do it, but what i get?
in my highschool, there's 2 major... science and social.. i pick science out of curiosity, but after graduate.. do you know why i decided to enter law? i hate math.. other major is fine but not math

AND AFTER I SIT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTE TO FIGURE WHAT'S THE ANSWER ARE... there's a walkthrough.. i feel betrayed

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
i came here for some relaxation but what i get is math... if it about history sure .. i can do it, but what i get?
in my highschool, there's 2 major... science and social.. i pick science out of curiosity, but after graduate.. do you know why i decided to enter law? i hate math.. other major is fine but not math

AND AFTER I SIT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTE TO FIGURE WHAT'S THE ANSWER ARE... I FEEL BETRAYED
My low IQ prevents me from understanding your philosophy.
How about English? Do you speak it?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes